ESG Skyline RTA

Skyline left Athens Greece... landed in Leipzig Germany and onto Frankfurt... JHB next stop... Arrived in JHB today... paid the customs duty etc and it was released... the plane to Durban just took off and is on it's way to Durbs!
:b1::b1::b1:
Skyline02.jpg

Rob, i hope you do realise that with this big build up - the pressure is on for this Skyline to perform!

Am holding thumbs

I'm gonna milk this one for all it's worth Hi Ho @Silver... I'm thinking... Unboxing and then initial impressions then Lung Deck and then MTL Deck! :p

My suggestion is to do an initial impression on both - Rob Fisher style - take it out of box and get it going

Then - another review after 2 weeks or so - after tinkering (if necessary)

Tell Choo you will be very busy

By both decks you mean 2 tanks? Or was it the Hussar that required 2 purchases

I can't remember which is which with these HE tanks... I have the Skyline, a Hussar and a Sherman Tank inbound... if my memory is right the Skyline has the option to have either a MTL or DLH deck... I will confirm tomorrow or Tuesday. ;-)

I can't remember which is which with these HE tanks... I have the Skyline, a Hussar and a Sherman Tank inbound... if my memory is right the Skyline has the option to have either a MTL or DLH deck... I will confirm tomorrow or Tuesday. ;-)

I seem to recall in Todds video the Skyline required 2 entire tanks to get the MTL and DLH versions
Ie not just separate decks.
Anyhow, this is going to be exciting @Rob Fisher - and I cant wait to hear and see

Then I have 2 tanks coming! Whoooo! :p
That ESG does look good. From Todd's review I would expect that ESG to be better than the Hussar other than the fact that you need to choose either MTL or DL. Can't wait to see your initial impressions on these tanks.

That ESG does look good. From Todd's review I would expect that ESG to be better than the Hussar other than the fact that you need to choose either MTL or DL. Can't wait to see your initial impressions on these tanks.

Yip @daniel craig I am so amped to try these three High End hard to get tanks... the boys in the know tell me it's going to make my SM25 seem Mickey Mouse and I honestly have my doubts but in the spirit of hunting for the perfect vape I hope they are everything the hype says they are!

Yip @daniel craig I am so amped to try these three High End hard to get tanks... the boys in the know tell me it's going to make my SM25 seem Mickey Mouse and I honestly have my doubts but in the spirit of hunting for the perfect vape I hope they are everything the hype says they are!
I have really high hopes for it and a gut feeling tells me that they just might beat the SM25. These HE tanks really look well designed and well thought off. The materials used are also quality materials. At $200 I better be right

Hussar and Skyline both have deck options. The Skyline optional deck alternative is currently to the public not being offered, however @Rob Fisher has good connections I see where he got both. The Hussar has both decks available for purchase as accessories. The Sherman is a dual coil deck ONLY.

What are you getting @KZOR ?

Back