Essences in liquids

Zebelial

Noobsaibot
LV

Awards
Hi guys,

I was wondering if anyone has heard about using essences in eliquids. I am new to vaping but never heard of essences being used, only the normal concentrates.

Tried and didnt work out...essences has water which limits flavour transfer...the concentrates use PG which is the flavour transported
Im fully with you on that, and that is why this is not making sense to me the liquid i tried from a colleague that was using essence was really good, and the liquid was purple. And that is where i got lost LOL never seen a purple or blue e-liquid till recently

Im fully with you on that, and that is why this is not making sense to me the liquid i tried from a colleague that was using essence was really good, and the liquid was purple. And that is where i got lost LOL never seen a purple or blue e-liquid till recently

There are a few Purple juices I have noticed. Boom! Juice Prpl is quite purple in the tank and I was playing around with a INW White grape and FA Grape concoord mix which also turned out pretty purple.

It's a weird flavour, people get different things from it, from what I've read. One bloke got a strong pine flavour, for eg. It's not something that has piqued my interest.

Back