Everything Cotton - The White Fluff Stuff

That is just weird... so if Cotton Clouds works better than CBV2 in the Arbiter, I recon Firebolt Laces will work the charm too on it. Going to have to get my hands on an Arbiter to test it out then... thanks for another nudge down the rabbit hole... :rofl:
Don't think you'll go wrong with it. The Arbiter has to be the best dual coil RTA I've had for flavour so far. I'm not big on DL vapes but I do vape this way some evenings. I'm a 95% MTL vaper.

That is just weird... so if Cotton Clouds works better than CBV2 in the Arbiter, I recon Firebolt Laces will work the charm too on it. Going to have to get my hands on an Arbiter to test it out then... thanks for another nudge down the rabbit hole... :rofl:

I've been meaning to put mine up for sale but haven't gotten the time. DM if you're interested and we'll chat.

CBV2 works perfectly on my dl setups, great flavour, for MTL I use royal wicks and Mavaton.
Still looking for that perfect cotton, always looking for the most flavor, mavaton works well in DL too with great flavour but CBV2 is just easier to use and much more cost effective and makes practically the same flavour.

Got this yesterday and I have to say it's good. View attachment 229100

I stuck some Coil Master Dart King in the Expro V4, the 3mm cotton works perfect with a 2.5mmm coil (and there is enough to spare on one strip to do more than one wicking), easy to wick and keeps up with the 75/25 juice I use. As expected on Muji (even in this form) it has a distinct taste to it, that goes away in time. It won't replace the CBV2 permanently, but it is an easy to work with cotton. Will push it a bit and see how long it lasts, I can go about 5 days on CBV2 using it daily before I need to do a pitstop on it.

For those of you that like your Muji pads but hate the preparation of cutting it to size and peeling the layers off, you can really give this one a go, takes the fuss out of Muji.

I stuck some Coil Master Dart King in the Expro V4, the 3mm cotton works perfect with a 2.5mmm coil (and there is enough to spare on one strip to do more than one wicking), easy to wick and keeps up with the 75/25 juice I use. As expected on Muji (even in this form) it has a distinct taste to it, that goes away in time. It won't replace the CBV2 permanently, but it is an easy to work with cotton. Will push it a bit and see how long it lasts, I can go about 5 days on CBV2 using it daily before I need to do a pitstop on it.

For those of you that like your Muji pads but hate the preparation of cutting it to size and peeling the layers off, you can really give this one a go, takes the fuss out of Muji.
Thanks I have been looking for the name of those cotton pads for long now muji pads now I know cause I want some any idee where I can get it.

CB Prime, For after action satisfaction reach for vaping satisfaction, Cb Prime... Thaaats the one. V2 also great but the bit inside my coil seems to disappear with no explanation nor permission.

As for all the other stuff mentioned here, well I guess if you do not know of any better those will be your first choice..

:couch:

Regards

I've tried so many various types of cotton over the years - I actually went through a phase once where I bought every conceivable brand there was to try it out, except Dove etc., not been that desperate yet - but I find myself coming back to CBP every single time. I used to be a big fan of CB V2 but then got a bad batch or something as my juices just tasted horrid (worse than (censored)), so now I just stick to CBP. Think I have something like 5 packets or so in my drawer.

I still use Titanium Fibre Cotton exclusively. But it seem to be getting scarce amongst the vendors.

Titanium fiber original was the best but can't find it anymore only the elite version now which is good but seems about the same as CBP for me.

I like the cotton in a long roll as it has much less waste if you cut exact length needed vs CB style ones cut to a length already.

Titanium fiber original was the best but can't find it anymore only the elite version now which is good but seems about the same as CBP for me.

I like the cotton in a long roll as it has much less waste if you cut exact length needed vs CB style ones cut to a length already.

SWAG, Kendo Gold and Cotton Clouds are the only ones in one long roll I have used.

SWAG works nice for temp control.

Kendo Gold takes a lot of juice, also great for temp control (lasts long) and I tend to split it in half per coil. Also needs a tank or two to break in nicely, got it's own unique taste (like Muji).

Cotton Clouds is ok'ish as a backup cotton for me. But I rather use Firebolt as backup.

I found Firebolt laces early and have never felt the need to switch. I do use some Dr Coil from time to time and I have some Slacker strips for 2.5mm mtl coils.

I think I still have 18 packs of firebolt in my closet :rofl:

I found Firebolt laces early and have never felt the need to switch. I do use some Dr Coil from time to time and I have some Slacker strips for 2.5mm mtl coils.

Think you have enough there?

Firebolt laces worked ok for me on the smaller id coils, not on the 3mm. It wicks quite nicely, still use it in the MTL setups now and again.

You need to get some Vape fly Cotton Clouds, same stuff just not in laces

Think you have enough there?

Firebolt laces worked ok for me on the smaller id coils, not on the 3mm. It wicks quite nicely, still use it in the MTL setups now and again.
That’s funny, I find that I often still have to peel a little off to get them through 3mm coils (never mind 2.5mm ones).

Back