Evic Vt wont turn on

There's been minimal reports of electronic components failing??? This can't be good, we had all better sell our eVics :speechless:

Try to contact the store to ask for help. Most store support replacement or compensation in Warranty.

Thanks @Gina curremtly waiting on warramty help

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Hi morne i packed it into the box n tried it yesterday but it still doesnt come on even if i plug it in to the charger

My Evic VT doesn't always turn on if it's not plugged in even if the battery is fully charged, so sometimes I have to plug it in in order to get the Evic vt to turn on.
The other problem I have it likes to fire on its own where I have to unscrew The RBA or The RDA to stop it or just wait the 10 sec safety timeout which ruins my Wicks without airflow cooling the coils.

In light of this, what is the warranty like?
If i get one from a vendor and it dies within a month, am i stuck with the R 1000 paper weight?
Also, is it the chip or just the other components and workmanship?

Not to start anything here, I wonder if the quality on devices from certain companies is just better and therefore they are priced higher? Cough Cough.

In light of this, what is the warranty like?
If i get one from a vendor and it dies within a month, am i stuck with the R 1000 paper weight?
Also, is it the chip or just the other components and workmanship?

Not to start anything here, I wonder if the quality on devices from certain companies is just better and therefore they are priced higher? Cough Cough.
A good vendor should give you 3 months but the wholesaler/manufacturers don't give much more so it's difficult for retailers as the warranty for them starts on receiving the goods

@MJ INC i am the second owner and the vendor refuses to assist as he says the warranty is only applicable to the original owner,so i am now unfortunately stuck with a dead evic vt

@gerhardp thats the reason iv gone back to my trusty mechs and kanthal

You have the consumer protection act on your side... but I am confident any good vendor would take it back under the standard warranty. .

@MJ INC i am the second owner and the vendor refuses to assist as he says the warranty is only applicable to the original owner,so i am now unfortunately stuck with a dead evic vt

That sucks bro. Any electronics knowledge? Since they wont take it back open it up and have a look...

@Nick iv contacted the vendor where the device was originally purchaeed and he said in his books the item was sold to x and i am Y so unfortunately theres ntn he can do

Did you buy from a third party?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Yes i am the 2nd owner nick

Oh see you did? Bit trickier I suppose unless you have the receipts

I have no reciepts but the vendor acknowledges that the previous owner purchased the device from him

Ok so basically im stuck with a piece of crock

Mmmmm. Then you would have a problem.. the warranty would still be valid even if the products second hand...Maybe not protected under the consumer protection act.. I never realised in was second hand at the time of the comment.. but you need the receipt. .

That's not very nice. Transferring any product transfers the warranty as long as you have the receipt

I think im gonna start looking at a mod technician to have a look at this

Back