Fast tech

Buan Stanley

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi all

I'm about to order from fast tech and have heard very mixed reviews regarding very slow delivery sometimes if ever!!

Can anyone shed some light please????

Take me to the clouds

Order and expect it for xmas. .... If come before is a bonus

Hi all

I'm about to order from fast tech and have heard very mixed reviews regarding very slow delivery sometimes if ever!!

Can anyone shed some light please????

Take me to the clouds
Got my FT order today looks like it was shipped on 8-21 not too bad but I placed the order at least 2wks before that.That's the trade off for low prices.

Mine took 4 weeks. Paid R60 duties on a R1000 order so I would say it was a bargain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also received my order this week, 5 weeks to get here, 2 weeks in customs, so 7 weeks total. Also paid R60 duties on a R1000 order.

The last order I just had some cotton and drip tips, maybe a R200 order and duties were R190 so unfortunately once it gets to SA customs they have no clue or process. Seems they just wing it and if that persons in a good mood that day then lucky you.

Can't beat their prices but yeah, trade off for wait.

It is normal your order takes 30 -40 days to come if you use the free air mail. And you make not track it with your local system. You can track it visia 17track.net

Fastech is like order and try to forget because it really varies how long it takes to get here i only lost one item and that was during sapo strike.

1a6f2512ebd2338c30db8d1db493e80a.jpg

Thumbs crossed, ordered batteries and coils from fasttech

That's a bargain.
And how did you receive your parcel?

I also received my order this week, 5 weeks to get here, 2 weeks in customs, so 7 weeks total. Also paid R60 duties on a R1000 order.

The last order I just had some cotton and drip tips, maybe a R200 order and duties were R190 so unfortunately once it gets to SA customs they have no clue or process. Seems they just wing it and if that persons in a good mood that day then lucky you.

Can't beat their prices but yeah, trade off for wait.
They nailed you on the cotton. South africa produces cotton so if customs see that you get taxed alot.

I guess it a general thing, be if fasttech or anyone unless it is your local store.

I just place my own fix with http://www.madeinchina.com/ which 12 has passed, so kinda common.

But i think end of the day it is who you are comfortable with.

:COOLKID:

Back