Fastest Fingers First - Reo Grand And Reo Mini Special Offers

Any idea what the lp reo grand will cost?

It depends on the rate of exchange etc but based on Vapour Mountain's current pricing of the standard...

REO Grand Std R1,890
RM2 R520
Button R90
Total R2,500

The LP is slightly more expensive as is the LP RM2 so at a wild guess I would say in the region of R2,800 plus shipping.

You can have my Copper Vein LP for R2,700 delivered and I'll order a new one and wait for it from @Oupa and I'll pay the difference if you are in a hurry.

@Oupa please add me to the new order... I need to replace Amanda! Please can I have a REO Grand LP/SL White. And make it fast! :rock:

Ah, a partner for the Mini! Presume we shall be welcoming @bjorncoetsee to Reoville shortly?

Yebo... he sounded so desperate for a REO and so excited... I packed up Amanda with a Brass RM2, a battery, a charger, some kanthal, some Rayon and she is ready to go in the morning and @bjorncoetsee will be vaping on a REO on Tuesday! And Menthol Ice it will be! :rock:

Ah, will be great to welcome you back to Reoville soon. Congrats.
EDIT: What about Stroods?
Only saw this now :) Im getting one too I really wanted the red mini or the purple one that was on his site but was just too hesitant on pulling the trigger Hehe a grand shall have to do

Only saw this now :) Im getting one too I really wanted the red mini or the purple one that was on his site but was just too hesitant on pulling the trigger Hehe a grand shall have to do
Awesome, congrats. Looking forward to welcome you to Reoville.

Yebo... he sounded so desperate for a REO and so excited... I packed up Amanda with a Brass RM2, a battery, a charger, some kanthal, some Rayon and she is ready to go in the morning and @bjorncoetsee will be vaping on a REO on Tuesday! And Menthol Ice it will be! :rock:

Incredible
Thats so fast. Well done Rob!
And well done @bjorncoetsee - great move!

Lol I was desperate. I really like my kayfun on my mvp, but cant deal with constantly go through trouble changing flavors. So Rob made me this great offer. Very excited for Tuesday to come!! Thanx rob

Lol I was desperate. I really like my kayfun on my mvp, but cant deal with constantly go through trouble changing flavors. So Rob made me this great offer. Very excited for Tuesday to come!! Thanx rob
Congrats. Looking forward to welcome you to Reoville.

And now it looks like I'm gonna lose my White Mini SL/LP as well! ;(

A single owner Reonaut was tired of his wife stealing his REO so he twisted my arm till I would sell him Lily so she could have her own! ;(
Payment is done, reo on its way to me :-D only one small problem, Rob trusts too easily hahah. He have sent the reo and tracking number to me before i even made the payment. Thanks again Rob!! Can't wait till tomorrow!!

Payment is done, reo on its way to me :-D only one small problem, Rob trusts too easily hahah. He have sent the reo and tracking number to me before i even made the payment. Thanks again Rob!! Can't wait till tomorrow!!

Hehehe... I am the trusting type... plus the last person who ripped me off spent 5 years in a UK Jail... son of a ***** is now out of jail and back in Durban. ;)

:O

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

He was a very nice guy and needed help with his business and a mate and I both stood surety for him and he took the money and ran.. he used it to buy dagga and tried to get it into the UK and happily he was intercepted at Heathrow and Her Royal Majesty decided he could stay at her pleasure for 5 years! He got off lightly... had he not stayed in the UK for a bit he would have ended up in hospital in Durban. :rofl:

He was a very nice guy and needed help with his business and a mate and I both stood surety for him and he took the money and ran.. he used it to buy dagga and tried to get it into the UK and happily he was intercepted at Heathrow and Her Royal Majesty decided he could stay at her pleasure for 5 years! He got off lightly... had he not stayed in the UK for a bit he would have ended up in hospital in Durban. :rofl:
hospital?

not graveyard?

Back