Fastest Fingers First - Reo Grand And Reo Mini Special Offers

Oupa

Owner at Vapour Mountain
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
We want to do a quick fire clearance sale on 3 different Reos plus various accessories for the forum members. So here goes:

First to reply on this thread with the word "SOLD!" followed by which of the 3 offers you want (1 or 2 or 3) will get that deal. Remember there are 3 deals and only 1 deal per customer allowed. This is an once off special offer and the 3 deals will stay open and valid until Friday 18:00 or until all 3 Reos are sold, whichever happens first.

Deal 1

Metallic Red Reo Mini (standard profile) with tumbled brass door + brass Reomizer 2.0 + brass button cover + 2 extra bottles with O-rings + 2 extra feeding tubes + 1.5mm Reomizer o-ring + 1.0mm Reomizer 0-ring + 2 extra Reomizer post screws.
Price: R2300

Deal 2

Copper Vein Reo Grand (standard profile) with tumbled brass door + brass Reomizer 2.0 + brass button cover + 2 extra bottles with O-rings + 18650 eFest 2500mAh (35A) battery.
Price: R2400

Deal 3

Silver Vein Reo Grand (standard profile) with black wrinkle SL door + Reomizer 2.0 + aluminum button cover + 2 extra bottles with O-rings + 18650 eFest 2500mAh (35A) battery.
Price: R2400

Good luck... and go!

Wow, nicely done Benji :rock:

If I say SOLD in my head on deal 1, do I get it for free? :D

I still cannot believe what incredible deals these are...

Oh man.... Can I not get the red door with the Mini?

WOW!! the one's i like is always gone first! I guess that why @Oupa said "fastest fingers first" :(

Congrats to the 2 fast fingers @MurderDoll and @Limbo ! Thanks, you guys rock!

One more up for grabs...

On the question about the doors, the Reos are fitted with the doors as mentioned in the original post. If you really prefer the standard door in the same finish as the Reo instead, I will not have a problem with that. But it's either or.

Will communicate further with the buyers on PM.

i will take deal 2 oupa

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

These are now cool deals.:cool:
Congrats to the first 2 takers.

Going going gone... All sold! Thanks for the response guys!

Congrats on the sales @Oupa
And to the buyers
Great deals there!

i will take deal 2 oupa

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk
Ah, will be great to welcome you back to Reoville soon. Congrats.
EDIT: What about Stroods?

Last edited:
NOOOO I really wanted it,i sent email this morning about asking if u have stock

@Oupa will be placing an order for LP Reo's shortly! Just tell him the colour selection and which REO you want and you could be vaping like a king in a week or two! :rock:

NOOOO I really wanted it,i sent email this morning about asking if u have stock

If you are desperate for one I might be able to be convinced to let you have my Copper Vein LP Grand and then I can wait for a new one to arrive in @Oupa's next batch.

Coppervein 008.JPG Coppervein 011.JPG

Back