Fasttech can't ship to SA as E-Cigs are banned??

They will still ship to ZA ,but the customs risk is on you.Just open a ticket with the sku you want and they will send you a paypal link

No, they won't. Tried that. They are not shipping any vape gear anymore because the idiots think that we are Saudi Arabia. I've already placed my new order with Gearbest. Bought from them before and no hassles.

Well folks, I've had enough trying to convince FT that we are not Saudi Arabia. They keep telling me (and this is after I pointed it out on a world map for them) that "there is no shipping option to your country (Saudi Arabia) at this time as your country customs rejects e-cigarette orders"

So that's it. Moving on to other companies.

This is one of the reasons why i pay more but buy local, why must we convince over seas idiots for us to spend money with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gearbest messed me around earlier this year when I ordered a tablet from them. Got the item on banggood instead.

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

This is one of the reasons why i pay more but buy local, why must we convince over seas idiots for us to spend money with them.

Sometimes local markups can be ridiculous or variety is limited.

There are items that local vape shops don't bring in. Sometimes we have no choice. I do support local, but sometimes have to buy from overseas.

No, they won't. Tried that. They are not shipping any vape gear anymore because the idiots think that we are Saudi Arabia. I've already placed my new order with Gearbest. Bought from them before and no hassles.
Jip same issue here, all options greyed out.. Does not ship to Suadi was the reply from them, going to Gearbest

Anyone considered a forwarding or consolidation service in China or thereabouts? I've been looking at some recently because I currently have 16 items in the mail that I purchased on AliExpress and it would be great to just gather a single parcel instead.

There are quite a few, but of course trying to pick one is difficult.

Speaking about gearbest, I had a look at the site earlier and saw this:

upload_2017-11-21_16-50-40.png

R30 000 for a Ijoy Exo....sure why not. :-D

From the fasttech thread.copy paste

Because the too lower-delivered rate of E-cigs products to South Africa, the shipping method is not safe, then our shipping carriers stop shipping E-cigs products to your country. Hope you can understand.Sounds more like fasttech(not carrier) is losing money with people claiming

Because the too lower-delivered rate of E-cigs products to South Africa, the shipping method is not safe, then our shipping carriers stop shipping E-cigs products to your country. Hope you can understand.Sounds more like fasttech(not carrier) is losing money with people claiming

Why change the explanation to that NOW? Why not say that from the beginning? Why did they keep telling me they can't ship to Saudi Arabia when I repeatedly told them that I'm in South Africa. I do not believe their explanation now either.

Well our SAPO/Customs are certainly a problem with all the delays, but I have placed about 15 orders and they all arrived sooner or later....

Maybe they got tired of impatient customers squealing to them about "Where's My Parcel...?"

What a load of crap!

Well I sure hope my stuff comes through. I have 17 packages on the way and the 2 FT ones still haven't moved. Just hoping it's a delay and not a loss/theft. Another package seems to have finally come out of customs where it's been since 27 October.

So with FT, why stop all carriers? Why not just stop the regular mail stuff and still offer couriers that will ship stuff? We all know the post office is dodgey, things get lost, etc, but surely there's more checks in place with the likes of Fedex/DHL/etc?

There's also another point regarding courier companies that I'd like to question. Take Aramex for example; the destination country they operate in has no ban/restriction on things like e-cigs, but the head office country does, so why do they not allow e-cig imports into the destination country? That's effectively applying the law of one country onto another. Shouldn't they follow the permissions and restrictions of the country they're operating in?

If im not mistaken FT offered dhl and ems shipping.

EMS is worth naught. Wouldn't bother.
EMS comes through post office. You just pay more money for the exact same slow-mo experience.
Did that recently when I bought my son a tablet on banggood. Was supposed to arrive in 7 days, but took the usual 40+.

A few years back I had to ship a pair of car fenders to Norway and I did this with EMS. Yes, I stood in the line at the post office with massive boxes containing fenders. 3 days SA to door in Norway! Regular post office said they would take it, but would cost R300 more and take a month, no guarantees.

Outbound EMS, yes maybe .. inbound EMS still winds up being dumped in the post office backlog. Or at least that's my experience.

Its important to note that SAPO is charging a R24 customs clearing fee for all incoming parcels, due to the backlog of incoming mail. So even if you have a $1 item on the way, you're still paying the R24.

For those that have 17 parcels incoming, this R24 can start to add up fast.

However rest assured that your parcels are on its way, there's just been a massive backlog of incoming mail.

*no I don't work at SAPO... I've learnt this from the zillion phone calls to them :D

Jip same issue here, all options greyed out.. Does not ship to Suadi was the reply from them, going to Gearbest
Quoting myself, from my experience currently (2017/11/21) , any tanks, or the black ejuice empty bottles (maybe all) or mods, rta, rda, ect wont ship, wire and wicks ect they have no problem with (shipping options available).

Its important to note that SAPO is charging a R24 customs clearing fee for all incoming parcels, due to the backlog of incoming mail. So even if you have a $1 item on the way, you're still paying the R24.

For those that have 17 parcels incoming, this R24 can start to add up fast.

However rest assured that your parcels are on its way, there's just been a massive backlog of incoming mail.

*no I don't work at SAPO... I've learnt this from the zillion phone calls to them :D
It does add up, but they items were cheap enough right now.

It is also the reason I've been thinking of using a consolidation service

Received a Fasttech package last week and a 3FVape package this week.. They took longer than normal but finally arrived.. I split orders at times to make them smaller but the R24 is per package so could matter..

Also, had 2 Fasttech orders shipped out about 10 days or so ago and no issues there..

I agree about supporting local vendors, but there are instances when China is just the better option.. As long as the stuff is not urgent the goods will make it here.. The local vendors are awesome no question about that but it's just not simple to find a Skyclone with the glass and all extras at one place, and there are so many RTA's that have been widely sold but nobody stocks a glass for it, like a Merlin Mini.. Also the pricing of items like replacement glass for R80 or R100 or those little atty stands R50 for a SINGLE stand or even just regular desktop stands or unbranded drip tips are a bit too high locally..

Some Aliexpress parcel arrived today. The guy at the counter says they would normally get 200-300 parcels at a time, but the last load to arrive was over 4000 parcels. And that's just serving Tableview and surrounds.

Well I frequently buys from fasttech and and I have place six orders from July thus far with them. five I have received and awaiting the last one of which the first two took 2 months to get to me and the rest have been shipped with in 2 and half weeks but stuck at customs now for a week....

Yes there are shipment methods that strictly not doing deliveries to South Africa but Turkey registered air mail and Nederlands air mail does deliveries to south Africa.
That was the advice given by fasttech support to choose that.
About your order #C070374195 - Ticket #Q0709F.png

Back