Feel good

amazon-lockdown-delivery

Barberton daisies ! Mom loved them , she had plenty variants , single and doubles , maybe I should try to grow some .

They're just normal dandelion flowers growing on the sidewalk path when I walk to the corner shop

So from the above contributions, I conclude, that @ARYANTO is only partially correct and that these are in fact not Barberton daisies but in fact the well known Benoni Rose we all have trouble keeping out of our lawns.

Regards

So from the above contributions, I conclude, that @ARYANTO is only partially correct and that these are in fact not Barberton daisies but in fact the well known Benoni Rose we all have trouble keeping out of our lawns.

Regards
Beauty in the eye of the beholder ?:campeon2:Still gonna look for Barberton daisies ...

Regards
SEE !!! Told you it a daisy ---:besos:
''Is dandelion part of the daisy family?
The family that includes daisies, sunflowers and dandelions is the most widespread and diverse of all flowering plants.''

SEE !!! Told you it a daisy ---:besos:
''Is dandelion part of the daisy family?
The family that includes daisies, sunflowers and dandelions is the most widespread and diverse of all flowering plants.''
And medicinal as well

Desiderata has a way of showing up in times of doubt/ hardships , it weaves a strange pattern of hope and inspiration through mine and many other's lives . Truly A MASTERPIECE of penman ship .

Back