Feel good

FB_IMG_1588617886630.jpg Argentina
Beautiful... One day we can all see the world again. But for now, here is this picture :)

Ps. Photo not mine... Unfortunately, haha

A personal feel good for me.
Enjoying coffee outside today with the full bottle of opus I found from my December holiday. I was a loskop and thought I left it there, but had just unpacked like an idiot. Happiest find for me. At least my full day power outage and no Internet yeateday had a positive outcome for me :)
Hope you all find something to make you smile today

1998CAM_2020_05_06_13_06_46_FN.jpg

Enjoying coffee outside today with the full bottle of opus I found from my December holiday. I was a loskop and thought I left it there, but had just unpacked like an idiot. Happiest find for me. At least my full day power outage and no Internet yeateday had a positive outcome for me :)

View attachment 195587

Love your coffee mug @BeaLea!! :inlove:

View attachment 195587
Nice cup.
I want a cup that reads, I drink tea so there's enough coffee for you.

25QuotesQuarantine23-1-1024x683.jpg

sad bout your pop corn:( . like the song :) - we don't have enough 'moji's.

I like this guy's skillset. He didn't just stop where it sounded right. He outdoes himself constantly. Everytime.

Back