Feel Like Giving Up - Coils Too Much Pt!!

Coils have left HK - they are usually flown overnight, but then Customs hang on to it for a few days - should be here next week some time

i can see my brother jumping up and down over this news!

Kanger only makes 1.5, 1.8. 2.2 and 2.5 Ohm coils :) - at least that is all that is available at present to buy from them
Can someone explain this to me? (or point me to a link which does).How does one know which should be used and are they marked?

The Kanger coils are marked yes, on the base of the coil

As to which ones to use, well your standard Evod battery delivers 3.7V and from kanger's website:
Resistance
Voltage
1.7-1.9 Ohm
3.1-3.4V
2.1-2.3 Ohm
3.5-3.8V
2.4-2.6 Ohm
3.9-4.2V
2.6-3.0 Ohm
4.3-4.7V

So on a standard Evod battery, use the 2.2 Ohm coils

But when you start getting into the whole fake vs real thing, it can get hairy

Compare this for example
http://www.joyetech.com/
vs
http://www.ovaleusa.com/shop/

which one is the 'fake'?

Neither - not really - Ovale invented the devices and then asked a chinese factory called joyetech to make the devices for them - shortly after, joyetech started making their 'own' devices.... And since Ovale never filed any patents, they have no say in the matter

So both Ovale and Joyetech are made in the same factory by the same people - so neither is fake, the devices are essentially the same

So you have to wonder - is the same thing happening to other brands out there, maybe those Innokin devices are not sold by Innokin, but they could be made in the same factory as Innokin and the important question is - do people the use the devices care?

We were not going to stock Joyetech because of the above issue, but Ovale will only sell to you if you sign a contract promising to buy R50 000 worth of products per month. In the mean time, I have people asking for Joyetech products - so what do I do?

well take clover for an example. clover milk gets packaged in the exact same factory as spar branded milk does

Kanger only makes 1.5, 1.8. 2.2 and 2.5 Ohm coils :) - at least that is all that is available at present to buy from them
Hi. I bought a Protank 2 last week and both coils were 2.5. Just wanted to let you know.

TylerD, Kareem I think is one of my customers. This is what you get with the Protank 2

Package Contents:
1 x Kanger Protank 2
2 x Atomizer Head for Kanger Protank

They do not specify which coils you get anymore it seems like.

Bought it from Skybluevaping. Just wanted to mention it to Derick. But beside the coils, Skybluevaping's service rocks!!!

Oh, ok - cool and I'm happy that you're happy :D

Yeah, I'm sure it used to be one 1.8 and one 2.2... But yeah, their site doesn't specify anymore.

TylerD, Kareem I think is one of my customers. This is what you get with the Protank 2

Package Contents:
1 x Kanger Protank 2
2 x Atomizer Head for Kanger Protank

They do not specify which coils you get anymore it seems like.
:DOkidoki. Then that is awesome! I'm just a bit jumpy.

Yep - they are loaded on the site - Melinda made a separate post to announce their arrival, but I think it was lost in the activity :)

Yep - they are loaded on the site - Melinda made a separate post to announce their arrival, but I think it was lost in the activity :)
Great thanks, please would you keep two aside for me - I will sort my order before Friday. Away for two days but will get to it by Friday defs. Thanks

Back