Flavour Concentrate Requests

Andre

Reonaut
VIP
LV

Awards
Our DIY world is rocking with all the flavour concentrate vendors around.

I thought it might be more convenient for both parties to have a central location to communicate with one another.
  1. If you need a concentrate, post it in this thread. Remember to include the brand name.
  2. If you see a request and also need/want that concentrate(s), please press the "agree" button for that post.
Vendors, please feel free to respond as appropriate. E.g., incoming with ETA, open your eyes we have that in stock, will certainly get stock, etc.

Tagging vendors: @drew, @Richio, @RoRy13, @Fogmachine, @Morne, @Sir Vape, @YeOldeOke, @Geoff, @rvdwesth, @Oupa, @Dragon

Last edited:
Feels to me vendors have been hesitant to bring in liquor flavours. As far as I know they do not contain any alcohol and they bring in an awesome range of new experiences (how cool does "Black Barrel Whiskey Mac" sound). To @rogue zombie's requests above, all of which I also need, I can add:

FA Gin
FA Jamaican Rum

Feels to me vendors have been hesitant to bring in liquor flavours. As far as I know they do not contain any alcohol and they bring in an awesome range of new experiences (how cool does "Black Barrel Whiskey Mac" sound). To @rogue zombie's requests above, all of which I also need, I can add:

FA Gin
FA Jamaican Rum

No alcohol.

From FA UK site:

"FlavourArt flavours do not contain alcohol, sugars, protein, genetically modified ingredients, animal ingredients of any kind, preservatives, caffeine, sweeteners or colours."

So if you are going to use Alcohol flavours, your best bet is FA.

Lol... but, Lemon in "coffee cereal"? o_0
Doubt it

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Yeah me too.. but it's quite funny given FA's track record.

I have 500ml of nonna's (lemon) cake that I'll probably never use due to the lemon factor :p

Oh and i've just ordered 50ml each of the new lemon flavours, haven't checked out yet so if anyone wants me to order for them let me know.

Last edited:
Yeah me too.. but it's quite funny given FA's track record.

I have 500ml of nonna's (lemon) cake that I'll probably never use due to the lemon factor

Oh and i've just ordered 50ml each of the new lemon flavours, haven't checked out yet so if anyone wants me to order for them let me know.
10mls of the Up for me if you could please!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Some more great tobacco flavours required:

FA Maxx Blend
INW Morning Rain

To update what's coming in as requested in this thread only (not our full incoming list).
  • FA Jamaica Rum
  • FA Gin
  • FA Bergamot
  • FA Desert Ship
  • FA Vanilla classic
  • FA Maxx Blend
  • All 4 new FA artist touch flavours.
@rogue zombie @Andre

To update what's coming in as requested in this thread only (not our full incoming list).
  • FA Jamaica Rum
  • FA Gin
  • FA Bergamot
  • FA Desert Ship
  • FA Vanilla classic
  • FA Maxx Blend
  • All 4 new FA artist touch flavours.
@rogue zombie @Andre
Glorious, wonderful, fantastic! ETA, so I can decide whether to check out my current cart at BlckVapour or hang on.

Hi @Andre
Unfortunately there's no Passion fruit on our incoming FA order. FA is taking abit longer than we expected due to there new range, I will update you as soon as I have a definitive ETA.

Back