FREE FLAVAIR HAMPER GIVEAWAY...AND MORE. IT IS COMPETITION TIME!

20180112_195659.jpg

I love the way the Eleaf Basal changes pattern depending on the light.
My evening ritual is to sit on a bench on the deck, with a dog on either side of me, a mod in my hand and watch the sunset over the ocean.

Forgive me, Lord Alfred Tennyson, for the following poetic injustice.

"Sunset and evening star
And one clear call for … [Basal]
And may there be no moaning of … [Priv One]
When … [I vape with Basal]"

Tagging @kittyjvr1 @Nicholas Jones @SinnerG

@Silver I love those abalone panels, but that mousepad ... looks like green slimy worms ...

Haha, slimy worms
Its a special mousepad @Hooked, made by Razer.
The mouse action on this pad is so much better than the usual mousepads
Its a material, not a plastic. Just awesome
Cant believe i only discovered it about 2 years ago

Last edited:
I always thought it was Hi Ho @Silver Away! From the lone ranger. Not from snow white :/

I think hi ho does come from lone ranger but Rob likes that song too

My favourite setup just because some amazing folks made it happen. SM22 (which for me is still the best flavour DTL tank out there) 0.4 ohm home made twisted kanthal at 30w . And of course my new beautiful Pico 25 mod protected by a sleeve like a newborn baby

20180125_180345.jpg

@antonherbst @Rafiq @Stosta

Haha, slimy worms
Its a special mousepad @Hooked, made by Razer.
The mouse action on this pad is so much better than the usual mousepads
Its a material, not a plastic. Just awesome
Cant believe i only discovered it abour 2 years ago

@Silver Hmmm... interesting. I'll look out for it.

12A1C8CE-B1EE-4513-B67F-4F09EB2FDCA6.jpeg

Limelight Gloom with a Wasp rda on it.

What i like about it?
Everything
Small
Comfortable
Easy to squonk
Combines high end(not sure why) with low end(also not really sure why)
Lighweight
And its a mechanical mod - i love me a mech mod.

@TheV
@Hooked
@Silver
@SAVapeGear

That mod haunts me @antonherbst
It looks so comfortable in the hand and it just looks amazing

I just cant understand why they would call such a great mod "Gloom"?
No disrespect, just confusion

That mod haunts me @antonherbst
It looks so comfortable in the hand and it just looks amazing

I just cant understand why they would call such a great mod "Gloom"?
No disrespect, just confusion

I didnt even think of it that way but yes it does now make me wonder. :p
I am not going to try and findout why but i think you will have to tinker about the name i gave it more.

Lord Voldemort - also gloomy but with the Ice queen it just fits:D

Lord Voldemort is on offer to be tested with the next vape meet.

@Silver thanks for the tag... Awesome comp by @Vape Republic ! This mango is bang in the money, will send my entry when I get a good pic

Okay I decided to delete my old post and re enter.
My favourite settup with a pretty new case. A proper "hand check" why I love it? Well, it's perfect that's why, totally customisable, a different panel for every day of the week!
@hands @vicTor @Room Fogger
IMG_20180128_154323.jpg
Matchy matchy

Last edited by a moderator:
I have not touched my sx since @Jengz brought back the squonk in my life, hence the VT Inbox with its DNA chip delivers the required power and that intense flavour from the hadaly and build by @Jengz, got a NI80 alien coil that brings about that immense flavour and warm dense vapour!

@ishark
@mc_zamo
@Gibo

CEE435B9-715A-4C2E-94A9-45D1FEDDE158.jpeg

Good day Fellow vapers, tagging @Hooked @Spyro @mc_zamo @Silver @KZOR @Muttaqeen @SmokeyJoe @Smoke_A_Llama @Juntau @MrSoomar @antonherbst ... We know today is deadline day but have had a few requests to keep the comp open until this Sunday. We would publicly like to know if that is ok with those who have entered the Comp already and if there are any objections, we will stick to the OP. If we have left out any forumites that have entered, we apologise but i think We've covered all in the tags! hahaha and no your names will not be left out in the randomiser draw!

Let us know what your guys thoughts are and we will accommodate accordingly.

Keep on Vaping On!

Good day Fellow vapers, tagging @Hooked @Spyro @mc_zamo @Silver @KZOR @Muttaqeen @SmokeyJoe @Smoke_A_Llama @Juntau @MrSoomar @antonherbst ... We know today is deadline day but have had a few requests to keep the comp open until this Sunday. We would publicly like to know if that is ok with those who have entered the Comp already and if there are any objections, we will stick to the OP. If we have left out any forumites that have entered, we apologise but i think We've covered all in the tags! hahaha and no your names will not be left out in the randomiser draw!

Keep on Vaping On!
I have no problem with it

Keep on Vaping On!

Keep it open. No problem with it. The more the merrier.

Good day Fellow vapers, tagging @Hooked @Spyro @mc_zamo @Silver @KZOR @Muttaqeen @SmokeyJoe @Smoke_A_Llama @Juntau @MrSoomar @antonherbst ... We know today is deadline day but have had a few requests to keep the comp open until this Sunday. We would publicly like to know if that is ok with those who have entered the Comp already and if there are any objections, we will stick to the OP. If we have left out any forumites that have entered, we apologise but i think We've covered all in the tags! hahaha and no your names will not be left out in the randomiser dra

Keep on Vaping On!

No problem!

This was my very 1st setup when I started vaping fully again and the one setup that drastically made me cut down on cigs.

I must say this is still the best looking setup I’ve ever had or perhaps I feel that way because it was my first, lol who knows.

This pic was taken at a place I find most tranquil and I just love being here...Home

IMG_2720.JPG

@Darrylth @Joe4gti @m05am

Last edited:
Thanks guys!

I really want to enter and haven't had the chance to take a decent picture, really good of you to be happy with more entries!

Back