FREE FLAVAIR HAMPER GIVEAWAY...AND MORE. IT IS COMPETITION TIME!

Firstly, thank you everyone for the giveaway extension - happy to have the chance to enter. AWESOME Giveaway @Vape Republic - thank you for the chance.:inlove:
I have 2 setups - that I LOVE :LOVEYOUZ::h::LOVEYOUZ:
My First setup:
The Joytech Evic Primo Mini matched with the Carrys TR-4 Baby Tank - and an Awesome taste of Berry Blow Doe by Humble Juice. The flavours, the clouds produced by the Carrys Baby is absolutely Amazing. Love it:h:
IMG_20180201_120352.jpg
And the background setting of my Brand New Sexy Ride :rofl::rofl::rofl:
IMG_20180201_115438.jpg

My 2nd - Newest Setup:
The Vaporesso Revenger X Kit - with the new and improved NRG Sub-Ohm Tank - in my favourite colour - delivers stunning flavours and Awesome Clouds - with this Absolutely yummy ejuice - PINK - by @BumbleBee - Love Love Love this kit and this is one of my Favourite juices!
IMG_20180201_115249.jpg
And the background setting - this time - inside my New Ride:aplastao::aplastao::aplastao:
Lekker Ride :aaaaa:Lekker Vape :aaaaa:
:cheer:KEEP IT CLOUDY:cheer:
IMG_20180201_115142.jpg

@Max @Tanja @Vaporator00
:tmnt::tmnt::tmnt::tmnt::tmnt:
Cowabunga Dudes & Dudettes :private::hello::giggle:

Firstly, thank you everyone for the giveaway extension - happy to have the chance to enter. AWESOME Giveaway @Vape Republic - thank you for the chance.:inlove:
I have 2 setups - that I LOVE :LOVEYOUZ::h::LOVEYOUZ:
My First setup:
The Joytech Evic Primo Mini matched with the Carrys TR-4 Baby Tank - and an Awesome taste of Berry Blow Doe by Humble Juice. The flavours, the clouds produced by the Carrys Baby is absolutely Amazing. Love it:h:
View attachment 121015
And the background setting of my Brand New Sexy Ride :rofl::rofl::rofl:
View attachment 121016

My 2nd - Newest Setup:
The Vaporesso Revenger X Kit - with the new and improved NRG Sub-Ohm Tank - in my favourite colour - delivers stunning flavours and Awesome Clouds - with this Absolutely yummy ejuice - PINK - by @BumbleBee - Love Love Love this kit and this is one of my Favourite juices!
View attachment 121017
And the background setting - this time - inside my New Ride:aplastao::aplastao::aplastao:
Lekker Ride :aaaaa:Lekker Vape :aaaaa:
:cheer:KEEP IT CLOUDY:cheer:
View attachment 121019

@Max @Tanja @Vaporator00
:tmnt::tmnt::tmnt::tmnt::tmnt:
Cowabunga Dudes & Dudettes :private::hello::giggle:

@Vapessa Wishing you some great rides in your sexy car with your sexy mods!

And how's this for a tongue-twister: Vapessa has a Vaporesso; a Vaporesso has Vapessa. How quickly can you say that? :rofl:

@Vapessa Wishing you some great rides in your sexy car with your sexy mods!

And how's this for a tongue-twister: Vapessa has a Vaporesso; a Vaporesso has Vapessa. How quickly can you say that? :rofl:

@Hooked that is really Sweet of you - thank you for your kind wishes. :h:

Love the tongue-twister...:giggle: really Awesome;-)

Last few hours left for this Comp to close... bump to the top for all those who haven’t entered yet!

Good luck to all! Super amped

This is the Mi-One. The Priv One is better since it can wick 60/40 efficiently. This one isn't so good but I belive the guys who make this one (in the US) are busy working on a new one with improvements.

@daniel craig I thought it was the Priv One - they look so similar!

Good morning you good People!!! All entries are in!

The top 10 will be announced around 10:30am today.

We will then be doing a randomizer and the top THREE names on the randomizer list, will walk away with the prizes!

Good luck to all! And thanks for participating.

Congrats to the winners! However, how did Jengs not get into the top ten? An elaborate ruse I say!

Congrats to the winners! However, how did Jengs not get into the top ten? An elaborate ruse I say!
Hahaha thanks for the post @Spyro ... the guys @Vape Republic are in my circles man, I entered for the spirit of the Comp and to show the rest what a PROPER pic is hahahaha, they very honest and good guys so on that basis my name could not be entered!

How I would’ve loved to win me a mad mango though lol

Gotta respect them for that ✊

Back