ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
I never thought I would ever see the day I vaped at 70 watts! :eek:

But these fancy coils really need power... and 70 watts on these tanks is the same as vaping normal tanks at 15 watts!

So far I have to say the Arctic Turbo is beating the TFV4 Mini for flavour but it's early days and I have a few really fancy coils (and they are gigantic!) still to test.

Both firing at 70 watts... the resistance on the Arctic Turbo is 0,23Ω and the TVF4 is 0,33Ω. I will test the triple 0,2Ω coil next!
HighPower 010.JPG

Rob I hear u the newer tanks need the higher power
image.jpg
Pic rotated, edited and resized by the secret Porcupine!

Hi @Rob Fisher! Just a heads up from my experience with triple coil on tfv4. Im sure you've heard of it already, but triple coil on tfv gets really hot. The vape and the tank itself. Quadruple just wicks better and vapes better in my opinion!

Unless you're talking about triple on the arctic. I have no experience with that:D

Hi @Rob Fisher! Just a heads up from my experience with triple coil on tfv4. Im sure you've heard of it already, but triple coil on tfv gets really hot. The vape and the tank itself. Quadruple just wicks better and vapes better in my opinion!

Unless you're talking about triple on the arctic. I have no experience with that:D

Yip I have found that out already... and it get's really hot! Sheeezzz!

Bummer I bought a pack of triple coils. :(

Need to get the Crown tank Rob. I think its the best out of all the sub-ohms at the moment. Flavour is awesome and the vape is consistent, where most of these tanks can get harsh very quickly.

I am looking forward to the Herkles Plus, I believe that is the best tank of 2015.. I will keep you updated on that ;)

I don't use clearomizers but I can agree with for. The new rebuildable tank atomizers are pushing boundaries. I remember when the Orchid was all the rage. I liked mine a lot but now we have top filling, adjustable massive airflow, interchangeable decks, juice flow cutoff valves etc.

40-60 watts is my tank average range, a year ago I didn't have a mod that did even 50w.

It is a good trend for nicotine delivery but now I can't vape in public because of the spectacle it makes though I don't care because I don't need to.

@Rob Fisher how long do coils last on average if you run 50 watts and do 15ml a day?.

I'm replacing dark browned cotton every day on my coils and I can't see that commercial coils would last any longer for me with my style and juice.

But these fancy coils really need power... and 70 watts on these tanks is the same as vaping normal tanks at 15 watts!

So far I have to say the Arctic Turbo is beating the TFV4 Mini for flavour but it's early days and I have a few really fancy coils (and they are gigantic!) still to test.

Both firing at 70 watts... the resistance on the Arctic Turbo is 0,23Ω and the TVF4 is 0,33Ω. I will test the triple 0,2Ω coil next!
View attachment 40954
Finally ... I say finally ... the skipper has grown some hair on his chest! Life is lekker on the darkside eh! :-D

View attachment 40954
Uncle Rob your rolo dna looks awsome I love the colour combo and it vapes smooth with that Arctic turbo tank... can't wait to get my Rx rolo hope they come in that colour.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

With more watts I'm very comfortable Vapeing on 1.5mg nic

@Rob Fisher - I am looking at you and thinking - no way - that's Rob with a 70 Watt tank!
Must be Foggs in there at like 1 mg?

Anyhow - as I take a toot on my Lemo1 at 12.5 Watts (on my Sig100, can you believe it) - I am starting to feel the need to splurge on some gear. Will wait for you to tell me what to get. Lol

Only if it is the rx, without the software package like dna200.

@Rob Fisher - I am looking at you and thinking - no way - that's Rob with a 70 Watt tank!

Anyhow - as I take a toot on my Lemo1 at 12.5 Watts (on my Sig100, can you believe it) - I am starting to feel the need to splurge on some gear. Will wait for you to tell me what to get. Lol

Actually the 70 watts is a bit misleading... the vape is pretty much easy... the tri-coils need the power to perform...

Right now if I had to make a call I would go with the Arctic Turbo on a RX... but I'm a long way from finishing the test on these new multi coil styled devices. I also haven't tested an RX yet (I was tempted to get one today just to play with) and I'm so far away from giving the Rolo a full go... the fact that I need to connect it to a PC and read manuals on how to use it leaves me stone cold... right now I don't really feel the difference between my Snow Wolf 200W and the much more expensive Rolo.

Added to that I took the Rolo out today for it's first field test and was expecting the 3 batteries to really perform and quite frankly I was disappointed.

But it's early days and I need to play with the devices for a week or two before I can make any informed decisions.

Right now despite having all these fancy high powered and involved tanks I still rate my REO's rather highly.

For me the most exciting thing is a couple of new juices that will be seeing the light of day in the near future... after trying so many juices and finding nothing that tickles my fancy I think there are three new juices coming that will knock the socks off.

PS - The Artic Turbo's propellor is a bit suspect. And the TFV4 runs REALLY hot with the Tri Coils. The top fill of the Arctic Turbo is the very best in the business. These new tanks drink juice like nothing on earth! The juice vendors should be giving these tanks away to their customers. :p

@Gizmo I was looking for a tank that could handle the new devices and with commercial coils but the Herkles Plus and Crown is on my list.

Where do we begin?

@Rob Fisher how long do coils last on average if you run 50 watts and do 15ml a day?.

I'm replacing dark browned cotton every day on my coils and I can't see that commercial coils would last any longer for me with my style and juice.

I guess it depends on the juice you choose but the fact of the matter is that I have never stuck with a tank with commercial coils long enough to really wear out a coil... but the Arctic Turbo is going to be a great test because I'm really enjoying it. Will keep you posted.

I guess that's one of the main reasons I love me REO's... I simply change wicks everyday because it's a piece of cake!

But you make a very good point and that's why most of use go to rebuildables at the end of the day.

Went out and about with high power today (although I did have a REO in my pocket just i case)!
OutandAbout 002.JPG

@Rob Fisher , I love how the 200W Nasa spaceship is set to 28W!

Just chilling with my brother haveing good vapes

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    292.5 KB · Views: 34
For some reason the crown with the DNA 200 rolo produces flames :( Sharri and I both smoked a little flame..

Sent from my SM-G928C using Tapatalk

Back