Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
My wife who nagged me relentlessly to give up smoking is now asking when I'm gonna give up vaping...

Scroll down to see my answer..
pig_fly_md_wht.gif

LOL, I dont see why you would need to quit with all the harm reduction already.. If you having fun, keep it up :) Lifes too short not to have fun :)

@TylerD - that is indeed a PRO comment
My wife is not nagging me to stop - but she often says things indicating that I will be stopping at some point. I just go silent and say that for now I'm too busy adjusting to vaping and that is a good enough step to take for this year - (in my head, potentially indefinitely)

After a month of vaping I really thought I may try stop vaping - after all, I was on a roll - stopped smoking - so how hard can it be to stop vaping...

Now, after this forum and meeting all you wonderful people - and just getting my coil building started - I am no ways gonna give this up for at least the foreseeable future.

Too much fun

And seriously, it has taught me a lot about a lot of things. Flavours especially - which I took for granted. Now I eat food with a different mindset.

The question is, are they really wanting us to give up vaping or do they just wanted the same amount of attention that we give our beloved vape gear

Things I would never be able to stop nor have any desire to even think about stopping, 1) Prayer, 2)Vaping 3)Surfing, 4)Fishing, 5)Breathing. They are all essential to existence and prosperity.

Things I would never be able to stop nor have any desire to even think about stopping, 1) Prayer, 2)Vaping 3)Surfing, 4)Fishing, 5)Breathing. They are all essential to existence and prosperity.

True true

Im actually in this situation right now. With my wife being pregnant she quit vaping immediately. I was asked to cut down so im putting some of my vape gear and hers up for sale soon. Im just cutting down not quitting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im actually in this situation right now. With my wife being pregnant she quit vaping immediately. I was asked to cut down so im putting some of my vape gear and hers up for sale soon. Im just cutting down not quitting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

congrats bru!

Back