Goblin mini anti vandal disc

Marzuq

Goofy Guru
ECIGSSA Donor
VIP
LV

Awards
So with the arrival of my ipv D2 and wanting to avoid scratching I came up with this. I'm sure it's been done before but I'm sharing all the same.

20150817_143009.jpg
20150817_143042.jpg
20150817_143116.jpg
20150817_143131.jpg
20150817_143250.jpg

It's a material so it also soaks up the moisture that the goblin mini is so famous for creating below the the atty. This is due to the awesome airflow system.

Great idea bud!

Gonna start scavenging for material when I get home!

Agreed awesome atty, loving the whole design, especially the four post building deck, a breeze!

Tell me, do you have any tricks for emptying this tank if something goes wrong? Can't get it right and get juice everywhere!!!

So with the arrival of my ipv D2 and wanting to avoid scratching I came up with this. I'm sure it's been done before but I'm sharing all the same.

View attachment 33904
View attachment 33905
View attachment 33906
View attachment 33907
View attachment 33908

It's a material so it also soaks up the moisture that the goblin mini is so famous for creating below the the atty. This is due to the awesome airflow system.
I've been looking for an anti - @VandaL device all my life! You sir are a Godsend :rofl:

Great idea bud!

Agreed awesome atty, loving the whole design, especially the four post building deck, a breeze!

Tell me, do you have any tricks for emptying this tank if something goes wrong? Can't get it right and get juice everywhere!!!

for me the trick is on how you loosen the atty. i tip it upside down. put a cloth to the base and turn the base a quarter turn.
flip it back right side up and unscrew the top with holding the glass against the base.
when pouring the juice out as it gets empty just seperate the glass from the base to let the last little bit of juice free from the vacuum lock.

Pretty much the same for me.

I was messing around now and I have thought of a type of solution but it's not very practical long term (waste), I just used a piece of sell tape around the bottom base and glass and screwed off the top. Worked pretty well actually!

Great idea bud!

I empty the tank by removing the fill screw, close off the airflow and blow through the drip tip. Juice will flow out the fill screw hole. Works great and less mess.

Omg what a fantastic idea. It never even crossed my mine before and the first time I have seen this posted. Brilliant bud..

@Marzuq Make them in bulk Vape King will sure stock these :)

Great idea bud!

I use a syringe with a blunt needle. Been emptying tanks this way since kayfun days.

View attachment 33904
View attachment 33905
View attachment 33906
View attachment 33907
View attachment 33908

Great share.
This will work much better than the sellotape (with rough-cut 510 hole) I have over the top of my otherwise slick looking mod. Unfortunately for me, I found out how deadly this atty can be on a paint (or rubberised) finish the hard way :(

Great share.
This will work much better than the sellotape (with rough-cut 510 hole) I have over the top of my otherwise slick looking mod. Unfortunately for me, I found out how deadly this atty can be on a paint (or rubberised) finish the hard way :(
I actually took the tape off after emptying it, small piece on each side of the bottom.

I use a syringe with a blunt needle. Been emptying tanks this way since kayfun days.
Where did you get the needle and what gauge.

@Marzuq why you post this now after I already scratched my d2.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Got one over at vapour mountain a while ago. But I'm sure you can find the right gauge at a pharmacy and sand it blunt. Must I organise some.

Got one over at vapour mountain a while ago. But I'm sure you can find the right gauge at a pharmacy and sand it blunt. Must I organise some.
Yes please. I need one that can drain a tank not suck up a drop and pause indefinitely

View attachment 33904
View attachment 33905
View attachment 33906
View attachment 33907
View attachment 33908

I believe I saw some commercial ones that also were heat resisting at Broke vapers I think

You can pick those needles up at the local pharmacy. Think they come in pretty much any Guage of your choice

Lol... so when can I collect mine?
@Nooby these take extreme precision and care to make. You have to have a really good eye and steady hand. Its hand made so each anti-vandal disc gets the extra little bit of special attention. i reckon 50 cents and its your :p

Back