Goblin Mini - UD

ComplexChaos

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Good day fellow vapers

We have received a batch of Goblin mini's, we are awaiting the Goliath v2 that should be here mid July. We have also restocked Samsung INR18650 25R batteries.

The Goblins are loaded on the website @R450 each, you can find them here...

goblin_mini_rta-7_1_1024x1024.jpg

Last edited:
The new standard....

Thanks to Peter who drove out on a Sunday to get one to me.

The Goblin Mini finally has airflow right. Skip the Billows if you want a proper open draw! Buy this!

@RevnLucky7 I'm assuming you have one. No worries about leaking? I really want to pick one up but I'm a little worried about using it on a regulated device.

@RevnLucky7 I'm assuming you have one. No worries about leaking? I really want to pick one up but I'm a little worried about using it on a regulated device.

Got it on the Sig 150W Mike....

The wicking can be tricky, you don't want cotton in the channels at all, yet you want to be sure that the channels are blocked off at the top. Your coil should also be long enough to completely spand over the airflow holes as to not have juice accumilating on the deck. Once you have it nailed - it's a beast. I''ve been a waiting on a tank to do what a dripper does in terms of wide open airflow and this one has it all.

I tried it side by side to the Billow V2 and the Goblin Mini took it hands down. The billow has some nice features, but the draw is still a bit tight for me. Settled on the Goblin Mini.... couldn't be happier. It's replaced my drippers for good.

I'd recommend a 24g 2.5mm/2mm of anywhere between 8/10 wraps to spand that airflow gap.

Got it on the Sig 150W Mike....

The wicking can be tricky, you don't want cotton in the channels at all, yet you want to be sure that the channels are blocked off at the top. Your coil should also be long enough to completely spand over the airflow holes as to not have juice accumilating on the deck. Once you have it nailed - it's a beast. I''ve been a waiting on a tank to do what a dripper does in terms of wide open airflow and this one has it all.

I tried it side by side to the Billow V2 and the Goblin Mini took it hands down. The billow has some nice features, but the draw is still a bit tight for me. Settled on the Goblin Mini.... couldn't be happier. It's replaced my drippers for good.

Organise some pictures of your wicking method please

Holy crap. I ordered one cause it's adorable but only realised afterwards that the awesome airflow might also be its downfall. Quite surprised that it's that awesome. Will look sick on a 18350 mech too!

You bastards :giggle: I just got this thing running smoothly with a full tank. I'll pull it apart in a bit and post a pic.

hahahaha but tanks go so quick. I need to come pickup more lemon bar. I finished 6 so far *sigh* my wallet

@RevnLucky7 that got an actual laugh out loud from me. I know your pain!

hahahaha but tanks go so quick. I need to come pickup more lemon bar. I finished 6 so far *sigh* my wallet

Yeah you'd think. I fit 3.4 ml in this tank this morning and only refilled it a little while ago.

@RevnLucky7 that got an actual laugh out loud from me. I know your pain!

Yeah look it's not the easiest thing to wick and I can see why people will get frustrated, but the learning curve is worth the vape off of this thing. These boys who keep talking about restricted draws for flavor IMO are pulling it out of their butts. The only thing a restricted draw does is restrict a draw.

20150706_152216.jpg

I have 2mm 24g 10 wrap build on here.
You want to keep the air holes clear with the cotton hanging straight down and just touching the start of the juice channels. If you put anything in them it will not wick fast enough. If you do not block them off at the deck, it will flood.

Most guys experiencing flooding have very short coils causing the cotton to drip down the airflow.
You need a proper bridge there.

Shot gonna try your build tonight

I'd say I have this thing 85% done right. Would still like to play around with a 2.5 ID. Try that first. These 2mm ID coils dry out super fast, but I'm managing 50W's with a slight hiss. Last night I had no hiss, but I only had 28g wire at home so had to do like 14 wraps or something stupid. Most important thing is bridging those airholes.

Try 2.5mm 8 wraps of 24g... not sure if 10 wraps will fit, but if it does try that.

I also wanted more coil in the tiny bit of space. I did this on my Goblin 1.2, assuming the deck on the Mini is similar so this should work. It's a killer build, designed to get the most airflow over more of the coil surface area. I wrapped 26g over two 2mm drill bits. I make sure that I have some wick in the channels, otherwise it leaks. Chain vaping this on the iStick at 50w and no dry hits, ever!

11696812_10207066693487268_1543739760_n.jpg 11713584_10207066693207261_1463812475_n.jpg 11720483_10207066693527269_262827389_n.jpg

The new standard....

Thanks to Peter who drove out on a Sunday to get one to me.

The Goblin Mini finally has airflow right. Skip the Billows if you want a proper open draw! Buy this!

Its my pleasure, thanks to you.
The Goblin is a winner when it comes to the airflow, its just right.

Although I've been building it with the wick going down the juice channels cutting it in a v-shape but do get the the ol' dry hit every now and then. I will definitely try your method when I'm back home with all my building supplies.

Ya 24g 10 wrap fits but tastes like bum. 2mm 8 wrap 26g is perfect

Back