Goblin Mini - UD

Ya 24g 10 wrap fits but tastes like bum. 2mm 8 wrap 26g is perfect

Alex, the store manager in Claremont recommended a 24g 8 wrap around 2mm to me. I'll try that next. I think 10 wraps is just to much, the hiss annoys me, given I've got a 90% VG in here?

Do you have cotton in the channels. Read the post above, but I'm sorry, soon as I get wick in the channels of any kind, even on a 60/40 blend she's not wicking.

Nah i leave it on the deck. High vg works fine on mine got max vg juice in atm no dry hits 1 tank down since 6pm. Why you no come out when i was in the store does my beard scare you

Nah i leave it on the deck. High vg works fine on mine got max vg juice in atm no dry hits 1 tank down since 6pm. Why you no come out when i was in the store does my beard scare you

No I heard you like bum :makeup:

Seriously I didn't know you were there man. Give me a shout next time.

Hahaha. I bought a drip tip there for the mini that glass drip tip didnt agree with me

Jess it was. That choc mint juice ....... jirre i cant stand choc mint anything

I think we need a coil thread for this tank

24g / 8 wraps / 2mmID.... No wick in the channels.

Alex was right. I'm can max out at 65W (although this is VERY warm - and I like it hot) I'm happy around 50.

For me so far the best is been 26 g 7 wraps , 2.5 mm id. Jap cotton cut slanted to fill the holes . No dry hits and no leak. Before cutting the jap cotton straigth was leaking a bit

For me so far the best is been 26 g 7 wraps , 2.5 mm id. Jap cotton cut slanted to fill the holes . No dry hits and no leak. Before cutting the jap cotton straigth was leaking a bit
I did that with the cotton as well

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

BTW thanks to complexchaos for the hookup

I just did a 26g 10 wrap build. Flavor is good. I hate this glass tip though

Ya first thing I changed was that drip tip. Its horrendous

I think i finally got this build right. We'll see tomorrow if it holds up. 6 wraps 26g 2.5mm id. Wicks are just resting by the juices channels. So far no leaks or dry hits

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back