Got Something Important to share with my Vape Family...

Rudi

VAPE IT
LV

Awards
I have this burning desire to tell the world but my wife says its a little to soon... So i decided to say my say here...
im_going_to_be_a_daddy_mousepad.jpg
Damn im excited!!!!!!:D:p:D

its only bout 5 weeks in but has been confirmed with about 6 pregnancy tests and a blood test so figuired why not let it out:D

There i said it... damn i feel better now:rock:

kinda excited and nervous at the same time:p:D
Don't be nervous. You'll have plenty of time for introspection when you look back and remember the times you slept through the night but can't remember what a good night's sleep felt like while you are lying with a foot in your face and an elbow in your rib cage.

Enjoy your sleep for the next 8 months.

It truly is a blessing.

That's great news @Rudi! Congratulations to you all :party:

Get all the rest you can while you can, in about 8 months you can kiss sleep goodbye :D

Well done bro, and don't forget to always keep practicing.

Congrats @Rudi.

Kids on the way creates far more excitement than any new mod ever will. Best wishes to you guys !

I have this burning desire to tell the world but my wife says its a little to soon... So i decided to say my say here...
View attachment 37186
Damn im excited!!!!!!:D:D

its only bout 5 weeks in but has been confirmed with about 6 pregnancy tests and a blood test so figuired why not let it out:D

There i said it... damn i feel better now:rock:
Congrats all the best i know the feelingmy wife took a few tests too lol. Its the most rewarding feeling ever to come home to little one hobbling along scream dada dada cherish the memories once the baby gets here they grow up super fast

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Congrats to you and your wife @Rudi. Wishing you guys all the best and a healthy pregnancy for your wife.

Better get some 18mg to soften those moods @Rudi! Congrats! Such a privilege!

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Back