Group Buy: Cloupor Hana Modz Dna 30 Clones

Status
Not open for further replies.

SunRam

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
I need at least 7 more guys to organize a group buy for the Cloupor Hana Modz DNA 30 clones. These are the only Hana Modz clones with good reviews. The ones from Fasttech are shoddy quality.

Just copy the last post in this thread, ad your name; i.e @SunRam + qty, and paste. This thread will be open until Next week Thursday the 19th of June.

If there is enough interest, then we can set down the Group Buy Rules.

These will be going at exactly the cost to me per unit. Single unit $60, Shipping per unit 10$, plus import duties, which will be around $10 per unit as well. Shipping from Centurion Gauteng, to your address for your own cost, I guess around R70 or so.

So for around R860 - R900 you can have yourself a shiny new Hana Modz DNA 30 box mod. I will only be bringing in black ones, with or without the Hana Modz logo.

I will require a R900 up front payment before ordering. If there is any sort of shortfall or excess, I will refund the difference to you, or you have to pay the excess to me. The only variable will be the import duty.

One time only, no further group buys on this.

dna30-box-mod1.jpg

For more information:
http://www.cloupor.com/cloupor-dna30-modz-kit-clone-for-sales

@SunRam X 1
@Tornalca X 2

I'd be keen on one of these, just a few questions...

Are you buying straight from Cloupor? Also, I'm assuming these are the updated units with the fixed 510 connector and the revised software/chipset?

I missed out on CVS's buy (was eyeing Spyker's reo), so would be keen to grab one of these, especially if you're buying straight from Cloupor.

Also, estimated shipping time?

@SunRam X 1
@Tornalca X 2
@oombok X 1

I'd be keen on one of these, just a few questions...

Are you buying straight from Cloupor? Also, I'm assuming these are the updated units with the fixed 510 connector and the revised software/chipset?

I missed out on CVS's buy (was eyeing Spyker's reo), so would be keen to grab one of these, especially if you're buying straight from Cloupor.

Also, estimated shipping time?

@SunRam X 1
@Tornalca X 2
@oombok X 1
Hi, it's already Wednesday, so I'll unfortunately be cancelling this endeavour due to lack of interest :( And yes, it was directly from cloupor, with the updated 510 flush connection and the updated chip.

Moderator, please close this and move to cancelled

Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back