Clones

Morix

MecHead
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
Hi friends...

There's just something about mechanical tube mods that gets my motor running, for some reason i appreciate a modified steel/mineral pipe more than a modern pice of technology with buttons, flashy lights and a screen. I like the old simple and shiny rather than the techy up to date modernized.

As we all know there are people that like to collect vape gear like mods and rda, rta, rdta etc... Guys and their toys, right? I Happen to be one of these bloaks that hoard vape shit but, to be more specific..... Mech tubes.

Anyone that knows and have dwelled around the mech realm would agree that these can become wallet heavy even more than some of todays up to date merchandise, when looking at medium to high end authentic mods. Here in south africa its hard to get your hands on mechs and the ones you do get are low grade and uses 18650's. ( its 2021, come on.)

Sure there are sites that you can pick up a PURGE or something if it's not sold out. If you do find one available, start your car go to the bank and take a 2nd mortgage on your house so you can be able to buy something authentic.

The true purpose of this post is to know the difference between authentic and clone tubes. What are the differences and dangers involved?

When it comes to rda clones same question? I have heard that clone rda's have a different ( cheaper) deck insulator that can wear faster and not handle the same heat level as a authentic version. Also the materials used in the rdas or mechs are thinner and of cheaper quality. Now this goes without saying, if this is the case... Thread closed, solved and myth busted. But i have also seen and heard of good reviews when it comes to clones. Look, basically i dont what a damn insulator melting on me causing a dead short or some kind of thermal run away. ( now there is a guy at the back screaming " THEN BUY AUTHENTIC!").... Ok kevin.

I truly want to stack up on mechs and some rdas, the pocket just doesn't allow it ( i know you can relate ). If this thread is successful regarding feedback, please provide links as to where the items can be purchased from + waiting periods through your own experience.

I thank you in advance.

Dont forget to check out @ivc_mixer juices. ( real bang for buck and quality 20% off black sale)
&
Pop on by BVC and let @charln show you how coils are supposed to look like.( can last up to 3+ months with proper maintenance )

Disclaimer : I'm not in any way affiliated/sponsored or employed by/with BVC or 5SoN. Honest opinion and reviews.

Last edited:
I haven't seen you around here for a while @Jean claude Vaaldamme .

Good to have you back. I've missed your no-nonsense and direct approach to issues.

I'm also going to skip the clone war except for one word of advice to @Morix who deserves an answer to his questions (some have already been answered). The forum is, after all, known for being friendly and helpful.

Even clone/style vape gear has a bit of a quality hierarchy. The best, in no particular order, are SXK, YFTK and Kindbright. This is not to say that other clone/style products are all not good, but you can usually rely on the quality of the ones I have listed. SXK also make their own devices including DNA mods such as the Supbox which was highly rated by many, including @Timwis .

https://www.ecigssa.co.za/sxk-supbox-sevo-70w-box-kit.t68450/#post-873377

Well ethics and morals have been mentioned a few times on this thread before I joined.
But then again I know people who know or are related to a nurse and then they think they are internet Covid experts

But according to your argument, if I never paid a bribe then I'm ok to get a clone?

The same way people are promoting China clones, but elsewhere we need to avoid China at all costs because of the Covid thing.

But according to your argument, if I never paid a bribe then I'm ok to get a clone?

The same way people are promoting China clones, but elsewhere we need to avoid China at all costs because of the Covid thing.
HUH?
Looks like your 5G injections are having a short circuit.
I said you cant have good morals and ethics about cloning if your morals and ethics on other things in life are a bit shady. Then you a hypocrite

star-wars-admiral-ackbar.gif

I'm way too sober for this.

Going back to the OP there is a third option of buying Authentic Chinese Tube Mechs! I have no complaints about all 3 of my Thunderhead Creation Mechs but then I am not a big mech user!

IMG_2449.jpg

I reckon this thread should be locked now, as we all know how this ends
But why?
I came and gave my opinion, did not quote anyone or even mention anyone, just my general opinion.
Then I was personally attacked, cant lock it now to save him the embarrassment. As jy vra sal jy kry, moenie dan weg hardloop.

Always a little sad when debates become emotional. I have an acquaintance that sticks rigidly to the driving laws that he was taught. My argument is that principles have no place on the roads because people no longer drive by the rules. Today you have to drive to survive, if this means bending some of the rules, then you need to do that.

That does not give us the power to judge, only the power to choose.

Well, you are not Adam boet, so you are a Clone of mom and dad, a little bundle of 50/50 !
A clone is an exact copy ... human beings are not exact copies of their parents.
At best, you'd be 50% of your Mom and 50% of your Dad, (albeit that that is a very simplistic view and doesn't take into account recessive genes, or the fact that male genes are normally more "aggressive", and generally speaking are slightly more than 50%).
So no human beings are clones, (unless someone did a "Dolly" on them).

A clone is an exact copy ... human beings are not exact copies of their parents.
At best, you'd be 50% of your Mom and 50% of your Dad, (albeit that that is a very simplistic view and doesn't take into account recessive genes, or the fact that male genes are normally more "aggressive", and generally speaking are slightly more than 50%).
So no human beings are clones, (unless someone did a "Dolly" on them).
Definitely true, but I reject your reality and substitute my own!

To just simply answer the question:

Is a clone dangerous: Yes it is
Is an original dangerous: Yes it is

It is your knowledge and maintenance and respect for that which you have no control over that will keep you out of danger for as long as you respect it and follow the laws and time that others spent years figuring out for you not to have to go through the entire process. The moment you have it in your hand and you question it, rather just put it back in the box and walk away.

Decide for yourself what you want to buy. And if you decide to buy a clone, rather keep it to yourself and not tell or show anyone.

The rest of this discussion becomes personal and not vape related, so I would also suggest that we put this one to bed now, again, for the last time, maybe, until someone brings it up again and then we do it all over again, for the last time... maybe... ;-)

Back