Hadaly vs Skyline vs BB showdown

Such a great writeup and summary @Amir
Enjoyed reading that!

And am glad you have also experienced LIT Sidechick with added nic in the Skyline. Your description there is tops.

One thing is for sure, these three are great devices for flavour. And i am so glad i got the Hadaly from you ;-)

I think I found a coil you might enjoy... Its a @RiaanRed 0.8 ohm coil.... I think it's a fused clapton. I pulled out a wrap from each side bringing it down to .7ohm, popped it in the hadaly on my old faithful istick 40W at 35W and using it as a dripper not a squonker. Loving it!! nothing overwhelming, no scorching lips or blistering hot vapor... Just pure flavor with long, slow, even draws. Dries the cotton out back to brand new because of its low intensity

I think I found a coil you might enjoy... Its a @RiaanRed 0.8 ohm coil.... I think it's a fused clapton. I pulled out a wrap from each side bringing it down to .7ohm, popped it in the hadaly on my old faithful istick 40W at 35W and using it as a dripper not a squonker. Loving it!! nothing overwhelming, no scorching lips or blistering hot vapor... Just pure flavor with long, slow, even draws. Dries the cotton out back to brand new because of its low intensity

Thanks @Amir
Noted

I still need to try exotics in the Hadaly...
Never ending...

Sounds good @Amir.... will also maybe look at that!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But tons of fun... Be sure to take notes or you'll end up like me and have a eureka moment on every single build

Thanks @Amir
I have notes for each atty. Not that it makes it any easier it just makes me more comfortable. Hehe

Thanks @Amir
I have notes for each atty. Not that it makes it any easier it just makes me more comfortable. Hehe

I wish I could do due diligence in that department but I'm just so lazy... the benefit to that is I have a coil guy, and he's not lazy, so he makes all the notes for me... He tells me things I said 6 months ago sometimes and I have to remind him that I'm a very dynamic person... I'm constantly changing.

Back