HazeWorks - Juice Reviews

Morning everyone, this rain is amazing.
I'm going to be doing Honest Elixer/Juice reviews on locally produced juices, and to see
if they live up their fantastical descriptions on their websites. I will be doing more reviews
throughout the week to make it a regular feature.

Each review will have: Flavour Breakdown, All Day Vape worthy, Comparisons and Final thoughts.

(There is an upcoming review to be uploaded TONIGHT
on Foggs Famous Sauce - The Milky Way, and after that,
a review on Centurion Vape - Granadilla Cheesecake)

So...After hearing so much praise over the flavour from HAZEWORKS, I had to say something.

See my review on why this juices description from the website (STRAWBERRY, ICECREAM & WAFER), is grossly misleading.

Last edited:
Thank you for your honest impressions. I see there is a Hazeworks review thread here. Presumably the mods/admins shall move your thread there.

Don't see a problem it being here in this section, as is being Ejuice Reviews? There's more than one person doing this so.

I must say I had a completely different experience this juice than you. When I had it I got strawberry ice cream as per the description and it was fantastic. Did you try the juice on different setups at least?

I must say I had a completely different experience this juice than you. When I had it I got strawberry ice cream as per the description and it was fantastic. Did you try the juice on different setups at least?

No. Even Michael The Vaper said in his review he didn't even get the Strawberry flavour, and he's got a higher power device than mine. I wicked my Smok triple RBA to capacity in the review, so essentially all the flavour should have been there.

Any consideration given to the fact that you may indeed be suffering from.....

The dreaded vapors tongue!

Don't see a problem it being here in this section, as is being Ejuice Reviews? There's more than one person doing this so.
I do not mind, but the advantage of having all the reviews of a specific juice line/maker in one thread is obvious. And that is how the mods/admins have been administering it thus far.

Nice review @Vapordude . Would be cool if you could try the juice in a couple setups and different temps too if possible. Love the honesty though, makes the feedback way more valuable to vapers and juice makers.

Any consideration given to the fact that you may indeed be suffering from.....

The dreaded vapors tongue!

Well to be fair, always drink a bottle of vodka before each review, maybe this affects the flavour?? (I said it ironically) .-.

Nice review @Vapordude . Would be cool if you could try the juice in a couple setups and different temps too if possible. Love the honesty though, makes the feedback way more valuable to vapers and juice makers.

For now I have the SMOK TFV4 Triple Deck on my Eleaf 100w .
If anyone is willing to lend some test setups / demos I'd be happy too.

Thanks for the positive feedback!

Couple of other questions for you.

1. How old is the coil in your tank?
2. Are you running the airflow on the driptip open?
3. What other devices and tanks have you tried it on?

I personally love Scream. The flavour is on point and exactly as per the description.

- Brand new, made a day ago...newly wicked aswell.

- There's no adjustable airflow on that driptip, unless you're reffering to the original SMOK drip trip.

- Only this device.

If I get a demo test mod and try the scream on something else, I'd be very open to RE-reviewing the flavour.

- Brand new, made a day ago...newly wicked aswell.

- There's no adjustable airflow on that driptip, unless you're reffering to the original SMOK drip trip.

- Only this device.

If I get a demo test mod and try the scream on something else, I'd be very open to RE-reviewing the flavour.

So you used fresh cotton? No time at all to let it settle?
What setup is the coil?

Not trying to grill you here. Trying to establish why you didn't get flavour.

I love this juice.
When i tried it for the 1st time i couldn't get a liking to it on my RDA at around 160w, BUT.......my mind changed very quickly when i moved over to my trusty old goblin mini at around 35 - 40w. On Saturday i got myself another 100ml because it is just plain yummm.
After seeing this video i tried it again in my RDA at around 70-75w and it is even better than my goblin.

Going to need another 100ml of this soon at this rate...

But i guess opinions and taste differ from person to person. Some people don't like the juice what i like and the same the other way around.

So you used fresh cotton? No time at all to let it settle?
What setup is the coil?

Not trying to grill you here. Trying to establish why you didn't get flavour.

No problem fam.

You're going to be suprised: 10wrap x3 26g Kanthal Coils.
I let the wick settle for about an hour and vaped on the setup even before the review. Before I began filming I checked
for hotspots and burns...to which there none.

Trust me, I was getting max flavour on that setup.

I love this juice.
When i tried it for the 1st time i couldn't get a liking to it on my RDA at around 160w, BUT.......my mind changed very quickly when i moved over to my trusty old goblin mini at around 35 - 40w. On Saturday i got myself another 100ml because it is just plain yummm.
After seeing this video i tried it again in my RDA at around 70-75w and it is even better than my goblin.

Going to need another 100ml of this soon at this rate...

But i guess opinions and taste differ from person to person. Some people don't like the juice what i like and the same the other way around.

Nothing wrong with that! Maybe Hazeworks should put a disclaimer on their bottles saying "Recommended setups...":D

So very true - “quod ali cibus est aliis fuat acre venenum”

Nothing wrong with that! Maybe Hazeworks should put a disclaimer on their bottles saying "Recommended setups...":D
You are welcome to try the juice in my goblin and my lush RDA. maybe there is something not too lekka with your setup.....
Before i give my final result on a new juice i try it with a tank and on a rda. Sometimes its all about the build and wicking... @Maxxis knows my builds are all about flavor

You are welcome to try the juice in my goblin and my lush RDA. maybe there is something not too lekka with your setup.....
Before i give my final result on a new juice i try it with a tank and on a rda. Sometimes its all about the build and wicking... @Maxxis knows my builds are all about flavor

PM me and let's set it up ;) I don't live to far away from Kempton Park anyway.

Hi @Vapordude

Firstly, well done on taking the time to do a youtube review - they are tough, and a lot of time goes into them.

However, I feel that your review has a "complain" vibe, more so than a review. As mentioned by some more experienced vapors, I feel that your build/taste subjectivity has clouded the outcome somewhat.

Having tried, a whole range of Strawberry vapes - scream definetly sits up near the top from both a price/quality point of view.

Luckily, tastes are subjective and this is your honest review - i just feel, without testing it for some time that its more of a first impressions than a review.
If someone is reviewing something, i expect them to test it in different scenarios and setups.

Hi @Vapordude

Firstly, well done on taking the time to do a youtube review - they are tough, and a lot of time goes into them.

However, I feel that your review has a "complain" vibe, more so than a review. As mentioned by some more experienced vapors, I feel that your build/taste subjectivity has clouded the outcome somewhat.

Having tried, a whole range of Strawberry vapes - scream definetly sits up near the top from both a price/quality point of view.

Luckily, tastes are subjective and this is your honest review - i just feel, without testing it for some time that its more of a first impressions than a review.
If someone is reviewing something, i expect them to test it in different scenarios and setups.

All subjective but I see what you mean.

I've said to a few other people I'm going to try it in my dripper and see the outcome.
But like I said, this is the one mod and setup I have I use daily and don't know why I'm not even hitting a touch of the strawberry for example.

One flavour from Centurion Vape, Granadilla Cheesecake which I will be uploading, full on flavour. Could be a dud in worst case.

i definitely get a strawberry flavor, but to me it is more of a wafer flavor with some ice cream and strawberry. Me thinks your juice is old :p, but then again taste is subjective.

I'm sorry, but I do not agree with the way you test the juice. You vape and exhale immediately. You will probably not taste much doing it this way.
When I exhale a juice for testing purposes I exhale slowly through my mouth and nose to give the flavors time to make contact with the flavor receptors.
Also, people's taste differ. I had a few toots of that juice and I tasted everything stated on the site.
A review is only an opinion and that doesn't mean that it's a bad juice for everyone, it just means it's just not for your particular pallet.
I have vaped almost all of Hazework's juices and they are awesome.
They should not change the name in my opnion. I think it's really very close to it. :)

Back