HazeWorks - Juice Reviews

I'll be sure to blow it out my nose, or my a55 next time then;)

Hence one of the reasons I never buy juice(on the rare occasion that I do) based on reviews or recommendation . Only part with my cash if I've had a chance to taste/test is first.

"Taste is subjective" - truer words were never spoken. What tastes heavenly to you may taste like utter crap to me & this is from personal experience

giphy.gif

Lol @ some of these replies.
I have a love/hate relationship with strawberry vapes. I love the taste but at times I can't taste strawberry at all even in a juice I know well. Every other juice tastes the way it should except strawberry. The next week or even the next day the strawberry is back.
Not just with ejuice, I have the same problem with yogurt.....

Lol @ some of these replies.
I have a love/hate relationship with strawberry vapes. I love the taste but at times I can't taste strawberry at all even in a juice I know well. Every other juice tastes the way it should except strawberry. The next week or even the next day the strawberry is back.
Not just with ejuice, I have the same problem with yogurt.....
This is true actually. Strawberry as a flavour can be overpowered very easily and is for me one of the easiest flavour profiles to get vapors tongue over. It is just a delicate flavour

Btw, for interest sake, I have a massive case of conditional vapers tongue since yesterday. In all of my diy juices, I cant taste a single note of Strawberry Ripe. Everything else is fine. Thought it might have been bad DIY at first, but tested on some commercial juices as well. One of these were Scream. Last week I could taste all of the described notes. Today, I can only taste ice-cream and wafer - not a single note of strawberry. Same bottle.

The previous time his happened I had the flu a day later, so I assumed that had had something to do with it. Overdosing vit C now, for incase.

Point being, Ive experienced twice in my life now a period of time of absolutely zero taste for (specific) strawberry flavours. Maybe the same is happening to you? Im now saving this bottle of Scream to test in a few days' time again, since I know what it is supposed to taste like and can therefore use it as a reference for my own taste buds. (The alternative hypothesis is that the juice went off... but for it to simultaneously happen to all of my strawberry ripe containing juices is improbable)

Edit: As have just been mentioned.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Comparing the juice to Fallout 4 was the wrong thing to do. ;)

The hype of Fallout 4 vs the actual sales = The hype was spot on :rofl:

You exhale through the mouth and nose at the same time, therefor utilizing the taste and smell receptors simultaneously in order to experience good flavor :)

Comparing the juice to Fallout 4 was the wrong thing to do. ;)

The hype of Fallout 4 vs the actual sales = The hype was spot on

Yeah i mean, walking through solid doors and walls. Monsters floating around...Smells like EA had a part in it.

We're REALLY having a game debate on a vape forum?
:rofl:

Yeah i mean, walking through solid doors and walls. Monsters floating around...Smells like EA had a part in it.

We're REALLY having a game debate on a vape forum?
:rofl:

Gamers can be sensitive....lucky I am on The Division at the moment or I might have given you abit more :finger::finger::finger::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Never mind the bit of bashing going around.
Some tips for doing your videos.
1. Maybe move your camera or Laptop to the front so you don't have to turn around when reading descriptions/notes. Then you don't have to turn your back on the camera and you voice quality will be much better as it get a bit soft when not speaking into your mic.
2. After vaping cut the video to allow vape clouds to clear or maybe move to a bigger room. Not sure what your current set up is.

Just my 2c. Enjoy and looking forward to your next vids.

Never mind the bit of bashing going around.
Some tips for doing your videos.
1. Maybe move your camera or Laptop to the front so you don't have to turn around when reading descriptions/notes. Then you don't have to turn your back on the camera and you voice quality will be much better as it get a bit soft when not speaking into your mic.
2. After vaping cut the video to allow vape clouds to clear or maybe move to a bigger room. Not sure what your current set up is.

Just my 2c. Enjoy and looking forward to your next vids.

Good tips, i'll remember those for my new video tonight.

This is just my opinion but I have tried a variety of coils including rba's in the smok tfv4 tank and have to say its not my favourite when it comes to flavour.

In fact dare I say my ijust2 beats it as well as my gclapton fitted subtank. And now that i started using the fishbone plus drippers will be my way of testing flavours for myself personally.
But again thats just my experience and opinion ;-)

When testing juice you need to try it on single coil and dual coil atleast Then you also need to try a few different tanks and drippers as they will produce flavor differently in each one of them. You also need to test a juice at least for a couple of days not just a few puffs. If you look @Silver if I am not mistaken he tests a juice for 2 weeks before he gives his opinion. So I think you need to better equip your self before attempting any further reviews.

No HAte< VAPE ON ONE LOVE

When testing juice you need to try it on single coil and dual coil atleast Then you also need to try a few different tanks and drippers as they will produce flavor differently in each one of them. You also need to test a juice at least for a couple of days not just a few puffs. If you look @Silver if I am not mistaken he tests a juice for 2 weeks before he gives his opinion. So I think you need to better equip your self before attempting any further reviews.

No HAte< VAPE ON ONE LOVE

I mentioned in the video I had been vaping on the SCREAM since saturday, so I've had a while to test it out...

I'm totally going to throw the cat amongst the pigeons here...

I found Scream decent, but not great. It got a lot better and love it when I added coffee to it! Only in reading this did I realise that there was supposed to be strawberry in it. Before I bastardised it I dripped it, MTL, DTL, 20w, 120W, and never got any strawberry.

So you're all WRONG!!!! :hit: (Just kidding, this last comment is for trolling purposes only)

I really wish all these juice makers would start to cater for us throat hit guys. Not everyone is into big clouds and high watts. I guess when people get tired of burning through juice and money, that sanity will prevail.

Im sure if you high nic vapers asked nicely us juice makers could make you a custom mix ;)

Back