HE v non-HE

It's simple actually. Once a clone is made the prouder retracts his product.

Why would they do that? There are dozens of cheap Rolex knock-offs, it hasn't stopped Rolex from producing watches. They are two completely different markets.

Why would they do that? There are dozens of cheap Rolex knock-offs, it hasn't stopped Rolex from producing watches. They are two completely different markets.
Just looking at the past products that I enjoyed that were cloned.
#justsaying.

If anything, more manufacturers will start incorporating portions of the design into their products.

Not aimed at you.... at the same time please ask some members to keep their snide remarks to themselves. Thank you

@Lee - another thing I forgot to mention

If someone makes a "snide remark" that upsets you
Rather report the post using the reporting system - or send a PM to members of the Admin and Mod team and we can remove it if it looks offensive or if it would cause trouble.

If a comment offends you, please dont make a comment publicly that may incite further upset

As for asking "some members to keep their snide remarks to themselves" - please send me a PM with the members concerned and their posts and I will discuss it with the Admin and Mod team and can deal with each matter appropriately and offline.

@Lee - another thing I forgot to mention

If someone makes a "snide remark" that upsets you
Rather report the post using the reporting system - or send a PM to members of the Admin and Mod team and we can remove it if it looks offensive or like it will cause trouble.

If a comment offends you, please dont make a comment publicly that may incite further upset

As for asking "some members to keep their snide remarks to themselves" - please send me a PM with the members concerned and their posts and I will discuss it with the Admin and Mod team and can deal with each matter appropriately and offline.
It's good that you clamp down on my comments but your buddy christos is cool.
If you must know, my comment was directed at savapegear

Nevertheless, this forum has become a place where a normal guy is always looked down upon, if he isn't following the right crowd.

To all who've contributed to my journey, thank you! LONG LIVE LE
@Silver Please delete my account

Nevertheless, this forum has become a place where a normal guy is always looked down upon, if he isn't following the right crowd.

If you must know, my comment was directed at savapegear (who's the biggest hypocrite of all, cause he sold me a clone last year) . I only see now I'm being "ignored" by him.

I think you need to calm down and relook at your stance.

I'm merely inquisitive and you seem to be taking everything the wrong way tonight.

Getting angry is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die.

Why not start a PM with the parties you have an issue with and resolve the conflict that way?

Last edited by a moderator:

Where did I sell you a clone @Lee ?

And don't call me names.You don't know me

That juice looks frigging orange. Must be the LE effect.

Sent from my Note 4

I'm merely inquisitive and you seem to be taking everything the wrong way tonight.

Why not start a PM with the parties you have an issue with and resolve the conflict like grown men?
Or like paying R4k for something and expecting other people not to enjoy their cheaper one as much

I could have sworn i saw a post with orange juice. @Silver are you being naughty again.

Or like paying R4k for something and expecting other people not to enjoy their cheaper one as much
Please explain your comment. I find your conclusion to be unfounded and frankly erroneous.

Why not start a PM with the parties you have an issue with and resolve the conflict
Sorry man! Did you not generalize when you said "the LE are angry tonight"?
Yet that is just fine! Maybe we're just too low class to be offended by that!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry man! Did you not generalize when you said "the LE are angry tonight"?
Yet that is just fine! Maybe we're just too low class to be offended by that!
That's what you get for classing me into a group. :D
I'm merely remarking that the LE crew is sensitive tonight. I didn't know that term resonated with you.

Or are you talking about the Botton Fed RDA that you got with it?

You were fully aware it was a clone.
Oh for sure my man. I did know. But you're mister noclonezone! But you sell clones?!

The LE crew is very sensitive tonight
@Christos ........ you lucky you got away with this. :)
@Lee ....... you better not leave this forum over childish shyte like this. Good reason would be making a fellow forum member pregnant who is not your wife and so on. You have been a valuable contributor and so has @Christos. Emotional decisions are most often careless ones that turn out to do more damage than good. :)

I get along great with some HE owners but also have to admit that there are dicks around but same applies to LE owners as well. While there is equilibrium i could care less. A one-sided affair is what get my balls in a knot. :)

Instead of running to your Thesaurus to find big words, reread my statement and I'm sure you'll understand it.
If those words are big I apologise.
My dad poor as dirt did his best to give me a proper education.
I'm sorry of my words confuse.

Oh for sure my man. I did know. But you're mister noclonezone! But you sell clones?!
Whatever.Got it as gift and gave it to you.

Don't know what your problem is @Lee

I almost though you are saying that I sold you clones as Authentic.

@Christos ........ you lucky you got away with this. :)
@Lee ....... you better not leave this forum over childish shyte like this. Good reason would be making a fellow forum member pregnant who is not your wife and so on. You have been a valuable contributor and so has @Christos. Emotional decisions are most often careless ones that turn out to do more damage than good. :)

I get along great with some HE owners but also have to admit that there are dicks around but same applies to LE owners as well. While there is equilibrium i could care less. A one-sided affair is what get my balls in a knot. :)
Sorry @KZOR I don't see what I'm getting away with.
I'll apologise if I need to but I'm being civil.
I just asked if the atties were cloned and being crucified and attacked and classed seems irrelevant in the greater scheme of things.

Back