Hello from House of Vape

HouseOfVape

Experienced Vaper
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Hi all

I'd just like to say hi to everybody on the forum, my name is Brendz and I used to work hand in hand with one of the best vape company's in Sa , I have now decided to start my own brand as House Of Vape based in Edenvale Johannesburg.

We look forward to providing the vape community with the best local and international ejuices, great service and fantastic hardware.

We also look forward to opening the SA channels to the Tricklyfe , we have a great trick team that is known as the "House of vape benders". And we hope that by being the first official SA trick team that we will open up the community to getting more people into the tricklyfe .

We will be doing our Grand opening soon and hope to see you there.

House of Vape

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    52 KB · Views: 39
welcome @HouseOfVape and best wishes with the vaps shop.
I am looking forward to hearing and seeing more of the tricklyfe

Thanks for the awesome welcome guys, Marzuq you welcome to join us on one of our practice sessions , and you can check out our vid in the meantime.

Wow this looks really cool! Would love to learn how to do all these tricks . Video is awesome @HouseOfVape

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the awesome welcome guys, Marzuq you welcome to join us on one of our practice sessions , and you can check out our vid in the meantime.

will certainly check out the vid when i get home and there i not network blocking me.
unfortunately joining you guys will have to wait as i am a tad far from where you are based. but thanks for the offer. will definitely be keeping an eye on House of Vape

Cool! When I try doing that I just look like some a****** running around after his clouds!

Cool! When I try doing that I just look like some a****** running around after his clouds!
hahahaha i havent seen what you are talking about but im pretty sure its exactly what im thinking you are cos i look the same way when trying that lol

Thanks for the awesome comments guys! The team really appreciates it.

All it takes is a little bit of technique and a lot of practice , the guys would be glad to teach anyone who is willing to learn . Can't wait to see more guys get into it.

Hi Silver no not yet! Waiting on some new goodies to arrive and then we are ready for a awesome bash!

Back