HELP PLEASE - EFusion DNA 200 - Lost Vapes

Mario

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hello
I need help boyz/girlz

So my EFusion DNA 200 - Lost Vapes arrived this morning. I installed the software and plugged in the device. I followed all the steps, but for some reason its still NOT charging.

PLEASE HELP

Efusion DNA 200_1.jpg

Efusion DNA 200_2.jpg

By the looks of things how I see it is the USB is not supplying 1A

Have you tried a normal Cell Phone charger? perhaps the charger supplied with you device is faulty?

I also suspect the monitoring software only works while it is actually connected to the computer, this would mean that you will get a maximum of about 0.5 amp charging... computer usb ports provide little as far as amps are concerned.

Charge it via the charger provided ort a cell phone charger for about 20 minutes, then connect the monitoring software to see if it did in fact charge....

Charging a 3 cell lipo from your usb port on your computer will take forever!! Even though it is only a 900mAh battery (or whatever yours came with) charging with the provided charger will supply it with 2 amps charging current in order to charge it properly... if you have a new samsung charger, these also run at between 1.5 and 2 amps (fast charger)

I have and old itaste 1Amp wall charger. My Samsung charger is at home

Hi Mario. I think it is definitely the wall adapter. Try a Samsung adapter. I think then your problem will be solved.

I think I might have found the problem ,but will see when it chargers. I found in the software that the "Battery Type" was set on Lithium Polymer and not LiFePo4(LIPO)

I had the same problem.

This device has not been configured properly from the factory.

Do the following in escribe:

Set the capacity in the Mod tab to 14.4 and upload settings to device
Next go to Device Monitor
Click on Diagnostics->Advanced->Perform USB recovery charging.
The device will now start charging

Hi guys, reading all the useful information, helping our friend get his mod up and going, I came to two conclusions.
1. This forum, you guys rock.
2. If I must get myself a mod like this with my computer skills, I will have a hard time start vaping.

Ai
So i got home loaded the software on my PC and the EScrib software is froozen,i uninstalled then reinstalled still no joy.Running Windows 7

Soos 'n champ @yuganp!!! "Insert fist pump emoji here!!"

Got my efusion as well today - battery flat as I wish my stomach was... Recovery charging as I type this. Currently at 0.078wh

i have been in contact with evol (great customer service) and for those who have been having problems with eScribe software (freezing up),its due to your keyboard.For those of us running Logitech or Razor gaming keyboards might have issues until the next update is released.

They were unaware that the Razor gaming keyboards where giving the same problem as too Logitech so they will be running tests and get back to me on there findings.

As for now im using a laptop or unplug your keyboard and it works.

Hello
I need help boyz/girlz

So my EFusion DNA 200 - Lost Vapes arrived this morning. I installed the software and plugged in the device. I followed all the steps, but for some reason its still NOT charging.

PLEASE HELP

View attachment 38131

View attachment 38132

By the looks of things how I see it is the USB is not supplying 1A

I just got one of these myself. If you watch reviews online or go through the owners manual. You will see that the efusion only supports up to 1 amp charging. If you use a 2 amp charger or samsung fast charger you can damage the cells in your battery pack. This is the only downside to this vape otherwise it is hands down one of the best there is.

Back