Help! Smok m50 or cloupor mini or?

There is also the IPV Mini, note that the DNA 40 heat control type circuit is now popping up in clones as well...

There is also the IPV Mini, note that the DNA 40 heat control type circuit is now popping up in clones as well...
You guys are going to get the IPV Mini 2 ?

Not the biggest fan of the ipv mini, reminds me too much of the zna. And me no likey

Got to give some advice here. I have owned the m50 for a while now, and while good, I have had issues, as this is my second one, and there is definitely an issue with the ohm reader. It's still a solid reliable device though. Yesterday I bought the Cloupor mini, only 30w. But it is miles better in terms of build quality, accurate as hell on the ohm meter(down to hundredth of an ohm) and is smaller. It's feels better in the hand and has this amazing matte finish. Come with better accessories as well. All in All, if not to worried about 30w limitation, this is the device. Not sure where you are based, can't see on Tapatalk, but if your close to centurion, mi casa su casa, more than welcome to come round and Vape it up!!!!! @PutRid

Got to give some advice here. I have owned the m50 for a while now, and while good, I have had issues, as this is my second one, and there is definitely an issue with the ohm reader. It's still a solid reliable device though. Yesterday I bought the Cloupor mini, only 30w. But it is miles better in terms of build quality, accurate as hell on the ohm meter(down to hundredth of an ohm) and is smaller. It's feels better in the hand and has this amazing matte finish. Come with better accessories as well. All in All, if not to worried about 30w limitation, this is the device. Not sure where you are based, can't see on Tapatalk, but if your close to centurion, mi casa su casa, more than welcome to come round and Vape it up!!!!! @PutRid
Dammit. My heart was set on the m50 when viewing your posts. The ohm reader is my biggest concern. :(
I would love to come and vape it up but im in cpt bro.
The 30w limitation isnt too big a deal as i dont go over that with my rta's but i honestly prefer vaping on a regulated mod with my rba's compared to mech.
Can you do me a favour and send me a pic or two of each device with same attys on. Preferably lemo drop if you have.

Dude. Go the Cloupor. Not to say the M50 is bad, it's very good, but the Cloupor is excellent

I am in the same boat regarding the M50 and Cloupor Mini. What's the Cloupor's lowest ohm it can fire?
I just got the cloupor mini. It is fantastic. Solid and perfect fit for the hand. Its 0.45ohm. 2 decimal ohm and voltage reading. Really nice

I am in the same boat regarding the M50 and Cloupor Mini. What's the Cloupor's lowest ohm it can fire?

I don't think either of those is the wrong choice...both are fantastic devices :D
Cloupor has easy battery swap, while the M50 has improved power+lower resistance range :)

I don't think either of those is the wrong choice...both are fantastic devices :D
Cloupor has easy battery swap, while the M50 has improved power+lower resistance range :)
True, and although i agree and wish the cloupor mini had the performance of the m50 i could not deal with the chance of having inconsistent ohm readings. I still love the look of the m50 compared to the c mini.
But....
649f45b4974929f3ae0b96a80baca454.jpg

True, and although i agree and wish the cloupor mini had the performance of the m50 i could not deal with the chance of having inconsistent ohm readings. I still love the look of the m50 compared to the c mini.
But....
That lemo looks familiar :eek:
LNT91Ou.png

But....

Hehe, well the fact is there is no inconsistent ohm readings...just one or two bad devices (as is common with first runs of new devices), and these have already been swapped out for working ones (for local buyers) :D

But the Cloupor is looking fantastic, and I think is the perfect complement to the M50. Must get one :D

Back