Help! Smok m50 or cloupor mini or?

PutRid

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hey guys.
Im in two worlds at the moment.
My heart was set on the smok m50 but iv read such bad reviews and experience with them, suddenly the cloupor mini isnt looking to bad now. My only issue is that its 30w and cant fire below 0.4. I dont need less than 0.4 but theres always that possibility one day. As for 30w i dont always use over 25w but again sometimes i do use over when i put my rda's on.
I need something that functions correctly and reads correctly. I also want something that is smaller than normal box mods but i honestly cannot decide what to get. Can someone please shed some light and guide me in the right direction.

Istick 50? Not sure of size in comparison to the others though

iStick 50 seems promising, I would hold out a bit because mini boxes are all the rage. If you look at the specs of the Smok M65 plus its like wtf good but I will never buy another SMOK product since my experience with the M50 has been terrible

patience is key .... wait for the dust to settle , QC to be sorted etc etc and then make up your mind ....

in the meantime .... get an Egrip :)

iStick 50W will almost certainly be a winner :rock:

My M50 is perfect for me and I love it to bits though...I know it's getting some bad reviews (and rightly so in some regards), but honestly I've been using it as my primary device for a couple of weeks and couldn't be happier :D

The cloupor mini seems to be a fantastic device too, and if you don't need below 0.4 or above 30W right now then I would jump on it - I still intend to get one in a month or so as my #2 ;)

Other honourable mentions should go to the IPV mini and the Sigelei mini - both look just amazing as well :)

These devices are improving so fast, you should grab what you want...because if you wait for the next best thing chances are you'll never buy anything at all :eek:

To be honest I hated the look of the iStick 20w, so the 50w looks like a glorified 20w :(
I love the look of the M50 and Cloupor mini, I also dont really mind going something slightly bigger.

These devices are improving so fast, you should grab what you want...because if you wait for the next best thing chances are you'll never buy anything at all :eek:

That is very true.

To be honest I hated the look of the iStick 20w, so the 50w looks like a glorified 20w :(
I love the look of the M50 and Cloupor mini, I also dont really mind going something slightly bigger.

If you don't mind bigger then maybe the IPV2 50W would be a good fit...it is a bit more pricey, but it is by all accounts a great device with plenty of "room for growth" when you need it ;)

If you don't mind bigger then maybe the IPV2 50W would be a good fit...it is a bit more pricey, but it is by all accounts a great device with plenty of "room for growth" when you need it ;)
Yeah, iv'e been speaking to Vandal and he has advised the same option.
Thanks a lot for the advice man.

that's exactly what I did :) ....

Yeah, iv'e been speaking to Vandal and he has advised the same option.
Thanks a lot for the advice man.

My pleasure :)
While it's nice to get the latest and greatest...sometimes the trusted reputation of a slightly older (but not inferior) device wins out ;)

ja , just watch the 2nd hand market like I did a deal is bound to come along ... so I'm sorted for now EGrip for my office carry and the Ipv2 for experimentation , sometimes what you want is not what you need right now ... and what you need is not to want too much *end Mr Miyagi voice*

ja , just watch the 2nd hand market like I did a deal is bound to come along ... so I'm sorted for now EGrip for my office carry and the Ipv2 for experimentation , sometimes what you want is not what you need right now ... and what you need is not to want too much *end Mr Miyagi voice*

Noooo, did you just buy the IPV 2 from 2 Angry Wolves?

Noooo, did you just buy the IPV 2 from 2 Angry Wolves?

ayupayupayup I did ! actually earlier today already pickup tomorrow .... if I don't like it you can have first option ok ?

Vapor Shark rDNA40 would be my choice of all the mini box mods atm. 40w is plenty for me. But it's quite a bit more expensive unfortunately.
The iStick 50w and M50 both look great and seem like really good value for such small powerful mods. The 30w Cloupor looks pretty but I occasionally like around 35W so maybe slightly underpowered compared to the others. But I'd wait a little while if you can, for more reviews and reviews after people have been using the mini mods for some time. I reckon things are going to get very interesting in the next couple of months!

Vapor Shark rDNA40 would be my choice of all the mini box mods atm. 40w is plenty for me. But it's quite a bit more expensive unfortunately.
The iStick 50w and M50 both look great and seem like really good value for such small powerful mods. The 30w Cloupor looks pretty but I occasionally like around 35W so maybe slightly underpowered compared to the others. But I'd wait a little while if you can, for more reviews and reviews after people have been using the mini mods for some time. I reckon things are going to get very interesting in the next couple of months!
Yeah my buddy has a Vapourshark, I would love to get one, but I honestly cannot see myself forking out R2500 for one.

I love my IPV2. its like a pit-bull ferocious and cuddly... all on one pretty package :D

yup , would rather then invest in a local custom box mod .... for R2500 you can get a 2nd hand mod + all the latest attys you desire + have spare change for some juice :)

yup , would rather then invest in a local custom box mod .... for R2500 you can get a 2nd hand mod + all the latest attys you desire + have spare change for some juice :)

I have pretty intense atty desire ;):p
But your point is well made...they are great, but are they worth it :think:

The mini looks even worse, like a truncated istick. The istick, i'm glad i resisted getting one, i dislike the stamped steel end cover, that's why it's cheap / sort of cheap. Good for the general market; i know one B&M shop that doesn't know how many he could be selling.

fasttech had a vaporshark clone but it disappeared,the URL says .../item-removed.
fasttech price is what it's worth, plastic case. Unless you really want the heat control nickel wire thing.

I think it also boils down to price and after sale support. I got the cloupor mini and cloupors design and built appeals much more to me than the isticks. the Mod does everything I clould need and I cant wait to get a Kangr Subtank mini for it.

Cloupor is good VFM.
vaporshark...which is very popular, but...add the extra cost of the silicon skin (and you have to have it, because plastic case and some have less secure battery covers) and it's about 2x the price of the Cloupor mini. DNA40 and the heat control feature is only applicable if you build nickel coils, and i read about some being sent back because of DNA40's with problems. ok, those were the first batch, Evolv working on it. But that's no good to me, to take a chance, shipping back and waiting. i rather take a chance with DNA copies; tens of thousands of HANA clones with no problems.

Back