High Quality Battery Wraps

@Rob Fisher

No problem Oom, I hope they are the ones you were looking for.

I found the translucent blue and clear ones too be a bit thicker than the other colors.

I am looking for some good quality wraps, is buying from this site worth it. Good prices for it. And was it easy to put on

I am looking for some good quality wraps, is buying from this site worth it. Good prices for it. And was it easy to put on

Yip the battery wraps from them are way better than the El Cheapo's... plus the top discs they have have a sticky side so you no longer blow away the little disc when you fire up the hairdryer... and it stays in the centre perfectly.

Yip the battery wraps from them are way better than the El Cheapo's... plus the top discs they have have a sticky side so you no longer blow away the little disc when you fire up the hairdryer... and it stays in the centre perfectly.

Rob, have you made a video yet of you and the hairdryer doing justice to the battery wraps?
If so, i must have missed it
If not, i would love to see how its done because ive never done it myself

Rob, have you made a video yet of you and the hairdryer doing justice to the battery wraps?
If so, i must have missed it
If not, i would love to see how its done because ive never done it myself

I haven't done one yet but will do Hi Ho @Silver. Have some wraps and discs inbound as we speak... one negative with Billet Box's is the battery is very tight and you bugger up a battery wrap real easily.

I haven't done one yet but will do Hi Ho @Silver. Have some wraps and discs inbound as we speak... one negative with Billet Box's is the battery is very tight and you bugger up a battery wrap real easily.

Oh no, that is not good to hear
I better learn how to do the battery wrapping hairdryer move then....

Awesome, thanks for the tips. Hence why I bought a good few wraps, cos I know my bb is gonna shred them in no time.

Back