How long does a Nautilus mini coil last for ?

keeganvaper

New Vaper
LV

Awards
How long on average are these coils lasting and what ratio of PG & VG juice are you using?

HRH uses that, but maintenance and filling is my department. First 2 coils were duds, but the current one has been going for about a month. On 50/50 juice.

How long on average are these coils lasting and what ratio of PG & VG juice are you using?
Depending on how much u vape.
The average people get 1-3 weeks.
Higher vg juices tend to build up in coils more quickly, higher pg juices will make coils last longer

Hi @keeganvaper
I have vaped about 30ml of light coloured fruit flavoured juices in one of my BVC coils on the mAN - and it's still working nicely.
These are 50/50 juices - mainly from VapeKing (mainly their Pina Colada and Grape Soda)

I haven't tried the darker juices on it - but I suspect those will reduce the usable life of the coil

To get the best life out of any coil, don't wait for it to gunk up too much before to cleaning it. Washing them individually is a schlepp so I usually cycle through one every 1-2 weeks, and collect them in a container (after basic rinse) and then clean them in bulk.

@HPBotha cleared out 8 coils with 100ml of bobas. I change coil about 2weeks. Thats mixture of bobas, strawnilla, hhv. But i also only use it atnight

my nautilus coils lasted maximum 4 days. with the bvc coinc i got about 9 days out of it. that was using 50/50 pg/vg juices and mostly the dessert type juices

Back