How many mods do you have in use at one time?

Just bumping this thread again for those who may not have seen it

Most of us on here are enthusiastic vapers and we spend a lot of time acquiring new gear and testing it out. The ones that impress normally stay in rotation and the others get "benched"

For me the devices I have in rotation is all about the juices I like to vape. I prefer dedicating a specific setup to a particular juice I love

So I have about 8 devices running most of the time. Two tobaccoes, two fruity menthols, one or two drippers for other juices and one or two portable devices for out and about.

It does get a bit much sometimes trying to maintain and pitstop them - but I generally do them on the odd occasion when time permits - and keeping a juice dedicated to a device makes it easier because I only rewick when it needs a rewick not to change flavour.

Just bumping this thread again for those who may not have seen it

Most of us on here are enthusiastic vapers and we spend a lot of time acquiring new gear and testing it out. The ones that impress normally stay in rotation and the others get "benched"

For me the devices I have in rotation is all about the juices I like to vape. I prefer dedicating a specific setup to a particular juice I love

So I have about 8 devices running most of the time. Two tobaccoes, two fruity menthols, one or two drippers for other juices and one or two portable devices for out and about.

It does get a bit much sometimes trying to maintain and pitstop them - but I generally do them on the odd occasion when time permits - and keeping a juice dedicated to a device makes it easier because I only rewick when it needs a rewick not to change flavour.
yip, eight seems to be the magic number.
it ranges from pods - squonk rda’s - tanks and then the rda’s for taste testing.

yip, eight seems to be the magic number.
it ranges from pods - squonk rda’s - tanks and then the rda’s for taste testing.

Thanks @lesvaches

It's interesting...

Although I have about 8 running, 2 are out and abouters and 2 are drippers like you for taste testing. So only about 4 "workhorse" devices. And that seems to be a good number. Much more than that and I find I get overloaded and some dont get used or pitstopped.

and keeping a juice dedicated to a device makes it easier because I only rewick when it needs a rewick not to change flavour.

I do the same @Silver. I have 7 mods in use:

1 for Coffee only
1 for Bakery, Dessert, Chocolate
1 for Mango (because the flavour remains in the coil)
1 for other Fruit
1 for minty flavours (used occasionally only)
1 for High Nic fruity flavours
1 for High Nic other flavours

I have 3 in rotation.

1 x Regulated Squonk setup for out and about
1 x Regulated tank setup as out and about backup. (Just in case something went wrong with the squonker)

And then my DNA Squonker at home that gets used after a long day's work.

I am however contemplating adding a Rage to the mix as I love squonking and I want to need a high powered squonker to properly use the dual coil RTA's

5 is my number,

2 rda mech sqounkers
2 rta regulated
1 dripper regulated

I mainly vape my adv in all of them so it just depends on the mood I’m in that day and that will decide my carry ons for the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I carry two mods with me at all times.

1. Voopoo Drag with a petri RTA on it
2. Hcigar VT Inbox with a Flave rda
I'm only really vaping the PK ice juices from Juicies and XXX atm as its too hot for anything else.

At home I have my mechs I use. I vape and drive 90% of my vaping time so I dont like taking mechs on the road.

I tend to only use 2 mods in rotation.

1 Noisy Cricket with Intake RTA for fruity menthols
1 Squonker for my dessert vapes.

Apart from the Noisy, all my other mods are squonkers so I swap them out depending on which RDA I'm in the mood for. Each squonker has a dedicated RDA.

Back