Hufflepuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't understand how someone can be so greedy when people are so desperate

Scammers aren't as clever as they make out i would never touch a company called "Hufflepuff" they have even converted the "Moreish Puffs" logo!

Scammers aren't as clever as they make out i would never touch a company called "Hufflepuff" they have even converted the "Moreish Puffs" logo!
Someone trying to get rich off the back of others taking all the risks, these sort of people need putting down permanently!

Since it's a free market:
Premium International E-liquid Vapour for sale.
R250 per 2l bottle.
Bottles are rinsed with clean borehole water, no nasty bleach or city water chemicals.
100% Guaranteed Covid-19 free Vapour, have test results to corroborate.
Serious buyers only.
Also looking for agents to distribute across SA.
IMG_20200604_205439.jpg

R250 per 2l bottle.
Bottles are rinsed with clean borehole water, no nasty bleach or city water chemicals.
Serious buyers only.
View attachment 197723
Do you Export?!!!!!

Last edited:
R250 per 2l bottle.
Serious buyers only.
View attachment 197723
Best part is no mod needed just suck on the bottle for great flavor lol.

R250 per 2l bottle.
Serious buyers only.
View attachment 197723
Do you do desserty notes as well and can we buy bulk, I'm glad you have done the covid test, it's always a good sign when a supplier thinks of their clients wellbeing first

R250 per 2l bottle.
Serious buyers only.
View attachment 197723

do you do a CBD as well ?

R250 per 2l bottle.
Serious buyers only.
View attachment 197723
Is that MTL vapor or DL please?

R250 per 2l bottle.
Serious buyers only.
View attachment 197723
We can make a deal if i can buy shares then we can go 60% of the compony is ures and 40% mine i will sanitize 2lt empty bottels and send them your way for filling maybe we can get another partner for export and deliveries. I will give him 10% of my shares lol.

Thank you all kindly for your geniune interest!
We are looking for clearence certification to start export within the next few weeks.
We can accommodate both DL and MTL Vapers (2l for DL and 500ml for MTL)
CBD products will start soon as well, we are expecting a big influx of "preloved" CBD juice supplies.
We will also supply a wide range of flavours.

We can make a deal if i can buy shares then we can go 60% of the compony is ures and 40% mine i will sanitize 2lt empty bottels and send them your way for filling maybe we can get another partner for export and deliveries. I will give him 10% of my shares lol.
Sounds like a sound business plan. I will have my people contact your people. Will start working on a legit WIX website for the business soon.

Wow im gonna be rich im quiting my day job hahaha. I will find a guy to smoke some weed and add it to your flavour for a special cbd.then me and you can be clear headed for the job some one has to think straight.8--):beer-toast1:

The only problem is @Dela Rey Steyn values is new vapor company at $100,000,000 so 40% of that will be $ a lot!

Sounds like a sound business plan. I will have my people contact your people. Will start working on a legit WIX website for the business soon.
Bagsy international sales manager, quite happy to work on commission!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back