Hufflepuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well when I posted the link to this thread for my mother to read this was the responses I was sent. Then a nasty voice message on messenger calling me a ****head and all sorts of other things. In response to my warning to my mom.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200615_111404_com.facebook.katana.jpg
    Screenshot_20200615_111404_com.facebook.katana.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 141
  • Screenshot_20200615_111408_com.facebook.katana.jpg
    Screenshot_20200615_111408_com.facebook.katana.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 141
Please note he says I am talking about scam artists. I said no such thing just the link :-D well that was some monday morning lockdown entertainment

Please note he says I am talking about scam artists. I said no such thing just the link :-D well that was some monday morning lockdown entertainment
This group are the epitome of scummy scammers... There are multiple admins on the group and they're all there to capitalise on the black market :-@
It's the ripping off part that irritates me...

Last edited:
Well when I posted the link to this thread for my mother to read this was the responses I was sent. Then a nasty voice message on messenger calling me a ****head and all sorts of other things. In response to my warning to my mom.

"Rule 1 - only idiots talk on forums."

Hmmm...... Okaaaay.

Please say why 25mg fake isolate CBD is superior to the only CBD locally made organically.

Feeling threatned by a REAL CBD producer?

Maybe we should bust all your nicotine mixers and teach you dumbasses a really nice lesson!

Now please do keep bugging us

We have some nice footage from that expo in pretoria where a bunch of you guys smoked crack/

dont make us make it public!!!

More voice notes, and Iunless I miss the mark there was a death threat in there. Because of a single link to my mother? Seriously a death threat. If my mother wants vape juice she can just get from me. I make the damn stuff myself.

O wait, then there is that data of the patent thefts and import backstabbing with the Vape hoody.

Ahh, we did not forget!

You guys have alot of shit to hide and tons of shit to speak to sound inocent

Attack the only REAL CBD place in country with PAPERWORK and PERMITS [partners with the EXPORTER to
Canada

RETARDS YOU ARE!

BEEN IN VAPE FOR LONGER THAN MOST OF YOU

WE JUST DONT DO THE EGO THING LIKE YOU ASSHOLES

WE HAVE A FEW COMPANIES.

BADMOUTHING US BECAUSE WE MAY TRADE AND YOU CANT

YOUR THE DUMBASS

O AND BY THE WAY

this big little shit

MADE 5 MILLION IN THE PAST 5 WEEKS

we sold 3800 batches of product

FEELING THREATNED MUCH?
At your rip off prices entirely possible, you greedy despicable dickhead. I offer you my middle finger in salute!

O AND BY THE WAY

this big little shit

MADE 5 MILLION IN THE PAST 5 WEEKS

we sold 3800 batches of product

FEELING THREATNED MUCH?
A man who makes R5m in 5 weeks does not have the time to talk crap to others on a public forum. Maybe you're unhappy about your R5m as it isn't enough to feed your kak personality?

Sometimes it's cool to be a keyboard warrior, unfortunately you chose the wrong platform. Good luck in finding answers to your issues.

Hufflepuff Terms & Conditions
Screenshot_2020-06-15-12-41-49-585_com.android.chrome.jpg

Vape King Terms & Conditions
Screenshot_2020-06-15-12-44-08-619_com.android.chrome.jpg

CIPC Search of registration no.
Screenshot_2020-06-15-12-45-24-897_com.android.chrome.jpg

Hufflepuff Administrators
Screenshot_2020-06-15-12-47-08-203_com.facebook.katana.jpg
Screenshot_2020-06-15-12-47-16-916_com.facebook.katana.jpg

Group Info
Screenshot_2020-06-15-12-48-27-802_com.facebook.katana.jpg
Group created 14 May 2020... Almost 7000 members. Selling e-liquid at astronomical prices... Only added CBD to the group name recently.

@Stroodlepuff @Gizmo - maybe you should investigate this matter because these crooks are literally using your company information and stole your Terms & Conditions which constitutes plagiarism to my understanding...

Hufflepuff Terms & Conditions
View attachment 198543

Vape King Terms & Conditions
View attachment 198545

CIPC Search of registration no.
View attachment 198547

Hufflepuff Administrators
View attachment 198542
View attachment 198541

Group Info
View attachment 198544
Group created 14 May 2020... Almost 7000 members. Selling e-liquid at astronomical prices... Only added CBD to the group name recently.

@Stroodlepuff @Gizmo - maybe you should investigate this matter because these crooks are literally using your company information and stole your Terms & Conditions which constitutes plagiarism to my understanding...
The Vat number is the same. That's either disturbing or plagiarism...

never heard of them before, but this pricing is ridiculous!!!
View attachment 197654

seems like it's single flavour mixes from concentrates with nic added. People trying to get rich quick with doing the bare minimum and exploiting their fellow vaper's, disgusting!!!

Ek is die eienaar van Hufflepuff, lyk my jul klomp het niks better om met jul tyd te doen nie asook het jul verkeerde registrasie nommer hier beet! As jul vra het bel my gerus op 0814019605, Jul is almal suur dat jul niks in julle lewe kan reg kry nie..!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back