I Caved :(

Any cotton balls or rolled cotton will do. For me sterile cotton has the least taste. But then I hate the initial (first 7/8 toots) taste of the cotton. Thus, I boil it - at least 3 times. Crafty mentioned somewhere that he got some cotton, which imparted no taste, but I've forgotten the name. Hopefully he will come to the rescue.

To be totally honest I nowadays use mostly silica as you do not need to change wicks so often - just dry burn and you're good to go. I pull the silica through the micro using dental floss. Using 1mm silica and pull through doubled - thus ending up with a 2mm wick. If your silica is thicker, just unthread the silica and pull 2 threads through doubled. Like in the pictures below. Here I still used Kanthal wire to pull it through, but have found dental floss works much better, does not cut the silica. Stabilise the coil with your hand as you pull through.
qd5keQB.jpg

I1owUS6.jpg

6IcpsKe.jpg

wkmJfgA.jpg

Ok great mattee thanks for all the pics. Very easy to do it seems. I have tons of silica wick so should be okay then :)

I dont think it is popular enough - usually the cloners go after the items that are most popular - more bang for their buck

LOL since when chinese care about things like. One minor modification and its not longer patented.

might also be due to the fact that reo is done with a cnc machine which is hella espensive as opposed to the chinese assembly line lathes which is not nearly as expensive or difficult to maintain. credit to the reo people, they make an awesome product that is basically too expensive to copy yet still simple and elegant in its design

Still "In Transit"! This waiting is killing me

Superb pics there Andre!
Lovely looking neat coil

gr8 looking mod, Gizmo! Congrats!

What's the big fuss? :D:rolleyes:

I mean with the Reo itself, not Gizmos device hey...

Oh my goodness. It has arrived

dahununa.jpg

7ypyqyva.jpg

a9u4usa7.jpg
Congrats Gizmo. Awesome colour combination that. In the box should be a plastic bag with greyish stuff in it - do not throw away. It is Noalox for monthly maintenance - as per the video I posted.
Welcome to Reoville. Please register your South African Reo household on the ECF Reo forum: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/reos-mods/217670-reo-roll-call.html. You will be the 5th SA Reo household! Here is your official Reonaut badge:
ZtRsnxF.jpg

Its amazing! Just built my first coil with 32G, came in at like 3.8 ohms :( terrible.. It works fine flavour in incredible but no cloud machine will start another one.

Back