I Caved :(

I can imagine you are feeling a "tad" excited at the moment?

I can imagine you are feeling a "tad" excited at the moment?

thats-what-she-said2.jpg

I thought this was sort of funny in a good way. #1 is a post by a peep enquiring about Reos with the title "The best Reo for the bar". And #2 the reaction after receiving one.
  1. Ok, the more I read about the Reo Mods, the more confused I get. I work from home and most nights, I get bored and head to the bar for a few hours. When there, I vape a lot and almost go through a Protank with 2.5ml of fluid.
    I was really looking at the Reo Mini 2.1 because it is so small and discrete. Everyone sees my Provari and they always want to try it and I don't feel like getting someone's flu. Hence, this is where the discrete part comes in. The positive is that I already have 18490 batteries.
    Well, then I started reading where everyone was recommending the Reo Grand over the Mini and saying that the Grand was really not that much bigger than the mini. The big plus is the bigger battery and juice. Then I would have to odred a couple 18650 batteries.
  2. So, my brand new Reo Grand arrived yesterday and I have not been able to put the damn thing down! I want to thank everybody who chimed in and recommended the Grand. It is simply amazing! It also fits perfectly in my hand for stealth when at the bar. Absolutely perfect!
    My hand completely covers the Grand with only a little bit of silver showing from the Reomizer and the black drip tip. It fits like a glove!
    The other thing is I had my tank full and just bought a Cinnamon roll juice from the local store. I just pulled off the drip tip, fired in 5 drops and BAM!
    Now I want another one.
    Thanks again for steering me in the right direction and showing me the way!

Reading all of this.... Maybe one day.
Next tax payout, it is my golden greek stuff that will set me back 5k. After that i will look at that reo, or perhaps a set...
So all you reonaughts have 18 months left to work me into one.

Reading all of this.... Maybe one day.
Next tax payout, it is my golden greek stuff that will set me back 5k. After that i will look at that reo, or perhaps a set...
So all you reonaughts have 18 months left to work me into one.
Wow, for that bucks you can get 2 fully kitted Reos and some change. Once you get a Reo all that stuff will end up in the classies (or be ornamental and for occasional use) like the Atizmoo gear, Kayfun and other stuff from Umzungu. I know I post this in vain. Human nature just is what it is, but I post this in good spirit and so you cannot say you were not warned:). BTW, you are the Reonaught, we are Reonauts! And we WILL still work on you!

Back