Ideas for a Vape Cave

I would love one but at $8,000 it a dash too pricey.

It's not $8000 @Rob Fisher , it's way cheaper at only $7999.99 ;)
The 'payment plan' is always an option :
upload_2018-7-7_13-19-14.png

AND you can get a $15 discount of you sign up for the newsletter. Bargain.

For those of us who vape many different flavours, an electronic system for juice would be essential. Names of juice and profile would be on a data base. Just click on the one that you want and it is delivered to an opening on the wall via a conveyor belt. Likewise with mods and tanks.

For those of us who vape many different flavours, an electronic system for juice would be essential. Names of juice and profile would be on a data base. Just click on the one that you want and it is delivered to an opening on the wall via a conveyor belt. Likewise with mods and tanks.
We had those on the Enterprise. Called replicators. Pity its a different franchise to the Star Wors theme being discussed here.

That's before shipping, imagine what it costs to courier a person...
Not that expensive, you may be surprised. My buddies Vladimir and Borris specialize in this sort of thing.

Regards

That wouldn't work for me. :p

1. Decent sized desk and workstation with coil building section, and Keyboard and Rat space... Would love a Maple Desk but that may cost a little too much.
  2. Display Cabinets with glass doors.
  3. Closed cupboards to store box's etc with a system so I can find stuff when I sell and can send all the original bits at once.
  4. Baby Choo friendly and some climbing shelves and little caves for her and Monzie to sleep in.
  5. Outstanding lighting over my desk so I can see what I'm doing.
  6. Aircon for those hot Durban Summers and a heating option for these freezing winters.
  7. Most certainly wood floors (not real wood).
  8. Comfortable lounge area for visitors so we can have mini vape meets in comfort.
  9. Small fridge to store Red Pill and some craft beers.
  10. Drip Tip Stand made from Maple that can store a few Tips.
  11. Coffee and Tea area.
  12. Basin and toilet and maybe a shower.
  13. 60" TV
  14. USB Charging HUB
  15. Plenty of plug points
OK that's enough for now... what else have I forgotten?
Separate entrance for strippers and a intercom/surveillance screen for the courier to be spotted.

@Rob Fisher you forgot one important thing on your list.
A state of the art security system inside the room and around the outside is a must.

We had those on the Enterprise. Called replicators. Pity its a different franchise to the Star Wors theme being discussed here.

Not that expensive, you may be surprised. My buddies Vladimir and Borris specialize in this sort of thing.

Regards
A replicator, a transporter for vape mail, and a Klingon to cover the security!

Courier...buy it a plane ticket
That's before shipping, imagine what it costs to courier a person... and no, I have no idea, I've never done it... I swear

Sent from my X30 using Tapatalk

Back