Ideas for a Vape Cave

Nadim_Paruk

All about the flavor
LV

Awards
Well, the boat is now sold and plans are afoot to convert the boathouse into a Vape Cave! :b1:

Oh my word, this is gonna be epic!
NASA control center Vape Cave in Durban!!
I wanna see this when its done

Oh my word, this is gonna be epic!
NASA control center Vape Cave in Durban!!
I wanna see this when its done

Still trying to get the design in my head before looking for an interior decorator/builder type! Will put in a bathroom and a lounge and my office which could be a bedroom if we ever sell.

Still trying to get the design in my head before looking for an interior decorator/builder type! Will put in a bathroom and a lounge and my office which could be a bedroom if we ever sell.

Good move!

Its gonna be epic

Needs to have space for your display cabinet - on second thoughts i think you need a second display cabinet.
Also think about how Robs Ramblings videos will work. Cant be too briht behind where you sit.
And i foresee some built in shelves to house driptips, wick and coils ! Instead of drawers!

Good move!

Its gonna be epic

Needs to have space for your display cabinet - on second thoughts i think you need a second display cabinet.
Also think about how Robs Ramblings videos will work. Cant be too briht behind where you sit.
And i foresee some built in shelves to house driptips, wick and coils ! Instead of drawers!

Yip, all these things are on the list of issues! :) Glass doors are a must because open shelves are dust collectors.

Creating this thread to clean up the Vape Mail thread and keep ideas together! I would really love an all wood cave but I think that may be a dash expensive and management has already vetoed that idea.
Cave.jpg

That kind of hurts in a very funny sort of way, lol.

Actually, its strange how we spend so many years adding bedrooms, garages, family rooms etc. to our houses just to, by the time we have paid for it all, realize what we have built is way too big for us. At this stage in my life, what @Rob Fisher describes as his plans for his boathouse would be all i need in a home.

Regards

That kind of hurts in a very funny sort of way, lol.

Actually, its strange how we spend so many years adding bedrooms, garages, family rooms etc. to our houses just to, by the time we have paid for it all, realize what we have built is way too big for us. At this stage in my life, what @Rob Fisher describes as his plans for his boathouse would be all i need in a home.

Regards
Sorry @Raindance, no offence was intended, that was just the most epic dibs I've seen on this forum to date :D

I do agree that most folks gather up way too much stuff during their lifetime, but that's kinda what make living life more entertaining. None of this stuff can be taken with when one leaves, but it might just make it easier for whoever takes your place on this planet :)

1. Decent sized desk and workstation with coil building section, and Keyboard and Rat space... Would love a Maple Desk but that may cost a little too much.
  2. Display Cabinets with glass doors.
  3. Closed cupboards to store box's etc with a system so I can find stuff when I sell and can send all the original bits at once.
  4. Baby Choo friendly and some climbing shelves and little caves for her and Monzie to sleep in.
  5. Outstanding lighting over my desk so I can see what I'm doing.
  6. Aircon for those hot Durban Summers and a heating option for these freezing winters.
  7. Most certainly wood floors (not real wood).
  8. Comfortable lounge area for visitors so we can have mini vape meets in comfort.
  9. Small fridge to store Red Pill and some craft beers.
  10. Drip Tip Stand made from Maple that can store a few Tips.
  11. Coffee and Tea area.
  12. Basin and toilet and maybe a shower.
  13. 60" TV
  14. USB Charging HUB
  15. Plenty of plug points
OK that's enough for now... what else have I forgotten?

I love this thread @Rob Fisher
And i love your list above.

"Rat space" - lol !

You need to add that the layout should give some consideration to the background when shooting a Robs Ramblings.

I think the fridge might need to be slightly bigger - not one of those tiny ones. Maybe a medium one.

I also think you need a special spot for wick and coils - one for easy access mear your workstation and the rest can go into the cupboards for storage amd easy retrieval.

Oh my gosh, now i am getting excited. Hehe

Will think up some more and jot them down here if they come to mind

Can't wait to visit the new vape cave Rob, this is going to be epic!

You're going to need a cloud ruler on the wall, a top class Lazy Boy!

And at least one door like this for premium awesomeness...

12509146-3-position-flush-mount-bookcase-outswing.jpg

Back