If money wasn't an issue...

Sash

Experienced Vaper
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Hey Guys n Gals!
I was just wondering about what other fellow vapers thought so here's my quick question...

If money was not an issue and you could have any SINGLE piece of equipment (ok you can mention a full kit) what would you choose and why?

I like the look of the hand engraved mods by Otto Carter...just because they look beautiful!!

That looks lekker. Have you taken one for a spin yet?
@SAVapeGear was kind enough to let me try out his when I picked up some gear from him yesterday.
What a fantastic combo!
I have a clone BB with a DNA chip (same chip as the authentic).
My atty is a clone Exocet but I'm on a group buy for the authentic Odis Flow Ti ... so with a bit (lot) of luck I might actually get close to what my heart desires :eek:

I would also select an authentic billet box with an odis flo ti atty in the borro tank as my dream setup. Have not tested it yet.

But i also have a REO grand with a ol16 atty and that is also a vape nirvana for me.

Looks like the billet boxes are winning here!

If money wasn’t a problem I’d buy @Rob Fisher ‘s entire collection, and say no to fomo! Better yet I’ll buy his house and his collection, probably a man cave vaping room up in there! And in addition his YouTube page... but that’s if money weren’t the prob

See the Fisher...Be The Fisher... Want the the Fisher?? Maybe?
Just kidding:coleman:

If money wasn’t a problem I’d buy @Rob Fisher ‘s entire collection, and say no to fomo! Better yet I’ll buy his house and his collection, probably a man cave vaping room up in there! And in addition his YouTube page... but that’s if money weren’t the prob
Jokes on you - all that comes with an empty soul

I would say nova box squonker with a entheon on top. But heck if money was not an issue think I would get someone to build a duel battery dna 250 or yihi squonker.

Hey Guys n Gals!
I was just wondering about what other fellow vapers thought so here's my quick question...

If money was not an issue and you could have any SINGLE piece of equipment (ok you can mention a full kit) what would you choose and why?

I like the look of the hand engraved mods by Otto Carter...just because they look beautiful!!
Probably the SMX mini G class .Other than that I pretty much have the things I crave,more than one person needs,truth be told.

Probably the SMX mini G class .Other than that I pretty much have the things I crave,more than one person needs,truth be told.
So long as you're human and vaping you will never have enough!

Annnnnd we're back! :)

Yes, the fact that I could make an ambiguous reference to something that money could not buy that fitted your OP perfectly was just screaming at me, sorry I just had to :)

Yes, the fact that I could make an ambiguous reference to something that money could not buy that fitted your OP perfectly was just screaming at me, sorry I just had to :)
My excuse is that it was a long week but hey! The eagle eventually landed

BB is out n out smashing this thread.

Back