Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
There has been some interest shown in the ESG Skyline and if there is enough interest I will see if I can arrange a group buy... I would imagine the Skyline will land at around the R3,200 mark (will firm up and confirm if the Group Buy happens).

Please don't X1 unless you are seriously considering getting one. If you are serious then please comment with an X1.

SkylineDream2.jpeg SkylinePitStop 007.JPG WhiteOwlTips 005.JPG

Sir Rob what makez the
ESG Skyline
so amazing?i hear alot of noise about it?

@Rob Fisher

I am a little confused regarding the New One,as per the maker there is only the ones they currently have and they will get more in a months time.

@Rob Fisher

I am a little confused regarding the New One,as per the maker there is only the ones they currently have and they will get more in a months time.

Yes the next release will be a while but when they do release it it will have the option of the new deck with the bigger airflow.

Ok the time has come

Have considered and contemplated
@Takie is very right - I need to see for myself

@Rob Fisher - if this group buy materialises, then count me in for a Skyline.
My thinking is to go for the airflow that you have now - the restricted lung hit one

ie not the new wide open one and not the MTL one.

X 1 for me as well. Thanks Rob. Would also like to get the normal DLH one.

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

And maybe we should get spare glasses just in case.

x1 Spare Glass for me as well Rob.Thanks.

Cannot wait @Rob Fisher My other juices are sitting idol now. Can't bring myself to use anything else as much as i try

Spare glass for me too, if that is possible - seems like the others are onto something

And @Rob Fisher i know you will give me hell if i put a rubber protector band on it

Lol

Back