Introduce Yourselves:

Hi All,

I started my vape journey in December 2015. I have just upgraded to a Cuboid with a Smok TFV 4. Really enjoying it. Looking for some yummy doughnut flavors and cake pop... Any ideas ?

Vape on !

Welcome the the forum @Coppertop
Congrats on the vaping. Great gear you have!
Enjoy your stay.

Hi All,

My name is Ettienne. Started Vaping about 3 weeks ago and must say I am really enjoying it. Went from 20 stinkies a day for 17 years to 2 a day (finishing the stock and then wont buy any more). I currently have a Kanger Subox mini (black) and what an awesome device. Tried that "mainstream" device that you find at their own branded kiosks in shopping malls and sent it back after a week, almost gave up on the vaping idea then I decided to take the plunge and buy a decent device.

Just a question and apologies if not in the correct thread. I bought Foggs Deli Express and At First Flight today (3mg) and tried them as soon as I got home, I must say I am very disappointed with the flavor. Almost none at all in fact, even adjusted wattage down and up from my normal 35 on a 0.5 ohm coil and still nothing. Should I steep these juices and pray they get better or is it possible that these were a bad/old batch?

Welcome to the forum @ettiennedj
I love your avatar pic!

Congrats on the vaping. You are doing so well! I was a 17 year smoker too. Snap!
Cant help you on the Foggs, I havent tried it. But some juices are more lightly flavoured than others. Also, some juices can taste very different in different setups.

Enjoy your stay. We have a great place here.

Evening ya'all

I'm Adriaan. I've been vaping for 7 months. I didn't think I was going to get so sucked into vaping! I love it! Been mixing my own juice as well, and although it's frustrating at times, it's fun! I'm currently vaping on a SMOK X Cube Iu and a RFV4 tank.

Thank for letting me join the forum.

You are most welcome @NiceDevice
I feel the same way - vaping is just brilliant!
Hope this place will make it even more brilliant for you.
Lots of DIY juice enthusiasts here - just check out the relevant E-liquid sections
Enjoy your stay

Welcome @NiceDevice, when you get in to vaping the right way it can really get you "sucked in" :D

Your avatar just gave me a bloody good chuckle, thanks :)

Um, my pleasure

I actually started off with a Twisp... Needles to say it didn't do it for me. It wasn't until the vape conference last year that my partner bought me an eLeaf iStick with a Nautilus tank that I realised vaping is so much better than smoking cigarettes! Since then I've purchased my Smok X Cube II and recently a Trigger Vaperesso! Did I mention that this vaping "addiction" can burn a hole in your pocket at the speed of light

Anyways, I'm a happy vapor!

Welcome to all the new people on the forum. You are in the right place to further your vaping journey!

Hi All

First of all great forum, keep it up. I Have been vaping for about 2 years and have been lurking on the forum since the mpt2 days.
the forum was very informative and i never needed to post as all the questions i had were asked and answered in spades, well up to now that is, need a bit of advice but thats for a different thread.

Great Stuff Keep it up

Hi All

First of all great forum, keep it up. I Have been vaping for about 2 years and have been lurking on the forum since the mpt2 days.
the forum was very informative and i never needed to post as all the questions i had were asked and answered in spades, well up to now that is, need a bit of advice but thats for a different thread.

Great Stuff Keep it up
Most welcome from the shadows. Glad the forum was of help. Happy vaping. Shall watch out for your question(s).

Hi All

Great Stuff Keep it up
hey

welcome to the forum :)

Hi All

Great Stuff Keep it up
Welcome @Veez :D

Hi Guys.

Im Jacques. Been using twisp for a few years but never been able to stop smoking while using twisp. One of my friends let me use his reo mech mod yesterday at a braai and its awesome. Had no craving for a sig while is was using the reo. He showed me how to build a coil and told me to join this forum.

Went online and bought a subtank mini V2 after the braai and some cotton and and wire. Will hopefully get them tomorrow.

So just 1 question. Will I be able to use the twisp areo battery without harming the subtank? Jan was a long month and cant get a mod right away. I know the subtank will fit because we tried it with my friends 1.

hey buddie
only saw your post now - told you this place is full of answers.

welcome btw :D

Hey there.
I was here last year, but fell off the wagon completely.
Trying to get up again.

Hey there.
Trying to get up again.

Hey

Welcome back !

Don't beat yourself for falling of the wagon, these things happen. Best thing is to just be positive and soon you will be in full control of that wagon!!!

Look at me :) I already pimped out my wagon with mags and a kick ass sound system !

Hey there.
Trying to get up again.
Welcome back. All the best with your resumed journey. Do shout if you have any questions. Happy vaping.

Hey there.
Trying to get up again.

What's important is that you are here again...welcome back!

As long as you get up more times than you fall you'll be alright...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi All

Great Stuff Keep it up

Welcome onto the forum @Veez
Glad you joined us after so long
I remember those mPT2 days with fondness -
Enjoy your stay

Hey there.
Trying to get up again.

Welcome back @AniDey
Don't worry about falling off the wagon - at least you are back on now!
Tell us how it's going and what you vaping?

Hey there.
Trying to get up again.
No shame in falling down, awesome that you're back.
Must be quite a sight checking you flying past on that broom trailing vapour.

small kid: ma, ma, a witch just flew past on a Kanger..something jet broom. :D

@Silver
I get my juices from a tabacconist in Ellisras, called Pandora's.
I have Twisp's cherry fresh,
Amaren's menthol, a bottle each of e-sense's strawberry and peach.

@Silver
I get my juices from a tabacconist in Ellisras, called Pandora's.
I have Twisp's cherry fresh,
Amaren's menthol, a bottle each of e-sense's strawberry and peach.

Ok cool @AniDey
And what device are you using now if I may ask?

No shame in falling down, awesome that you're back.
Must be quite a sight checking you flying past on that broom trailing vapour.

small kid: ma, ma, a witch just flew past on a Kanger..something jet broom. :D
They say mothers in law know how to make a broom go, @blujeenz
Thank you, the laugh I got out of your comment, made my day!!

Back