Introduce Yourselves:

Welcome to the forum @SarChasm

Congrats on the vaping

Finding juices that you like just takes trial and error - and a bit of patience. You need to get to understand what types of flavours you like - but in the beginning have an open mind and try as many as you can. Try hook up with your vaping buddies and try out their juices. Or try sample some at a vape shop.

A potential source of ideas could be the 2016 ECIGSSA juice awards results - which have the top juices - as voted by the members. Check out the results page here:
https://www.ecigssa.co.za/top-of-the-top-best-of-the-best-local-juice-2016-result.t22369/

We are currently running the 2017 ECIGSSA Local Juice awards - and nominations are underway under the different categories. Just check out the different threads in that same subforum. May give you some further ideas...

All the best and enjoy the forum

Long time lurker here, been vaping since November 2016 and I am currently mixing my own juice, really enjoying the hobby aspect of vaping and excited to be on this great forum. no more lurking more posting:giggle:

Long time lurker here, been vaping since November 2016 and I am currently mixing my own juice, really enjoying the hobby aspect of vaping and excited to be on this great forum. no more lurking more posting:giggle:
From out the shadows he appears :D welcome man.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum @Zeek - great to hear you are no longer lurking !
Lots of superb info and knowledgeable members here to help improve the vape journey
All the best

Hi all

Name's Nishaat.

New member and new vaper.
Started vaping about a month ago when my buddy bought me a V8 for my birthday.
Being a frequent okka smoker (was never a fan of ciggies), having a vape is super convenient with less cleaning/packing. Vaping 0mg nic Trinity at the moment as I don't need the nicotine.

If anyone has any suggestions on flavours I should try, please give me a shout. Trinity is the first liquid I bought so looking to buy another flavour soon to switch things up.
Also currently saving up for a mod upgrade so doing research on those suckers and their maintenance.
Looks like this won't be a cheap hobby ;)

Thanks
SarChasm

Hello @SarChasm and welcome to the forum. If you like the trinity then try SNLV

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello @Zeek and welcome out of the shadows and into the light

Hello @SarChasm and welcome to the forum. If you like the trinity then try SNLV

SNLV is definitely on my "to-try" radar.
Do they not make them in 50/60 ml bottles? Last time I only saw 30 and 100 ml.

Hi there

after browsing the forum and asking questions i realized i made a mistake, so here i am introducing myself

I am from Klerksdorp , work in the print and signage field

i have a secondhand twisp aero x (proper device seems confusing and expensive)

as you all know liquid is ridiculously expensive and not completely of the stinkies

Hi there

after browsing the forum and asking questions i realized i made a mistake, so here i am introducing myself

as you all know liquid is ridiculously expensive and not completely of the stinkies
Welcome Faraaz :)

Don't be disheartened from getting a "proper" device. There is a wealth of knowledge and plenty people to help you out on here :) you can also check the classifieds section, maybe a device goes up for sale within your budget.

Happy Vaping!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Hi there

Welcome to the forum @Faraaz - and thanks for the intro
Congrats on the vaping - keep on going - and wishing you all the best with your vaping journey
Enjoy the forum

Hi there

Slms @Faraaz and welcome to the forum

Good morning all,

My name is Dirk and I'm from Florida Hills Johannesburg. I've been vaping for about a year now and enjoy every moment of it.
It's something strange to get used to at first especially if you have been smoking cigarettes for a while.
I have quite a few mods and tanks because you know how it goes when you managed to see something new while
window shopping.:roto2lol:

Anyway that's my story and I am sticking to it.

Have a great day!

Good day. I am Arthur and been vaping for about 1 month now. Also got to know some sales people and bought a load of crap. Now got a Boxer V2 with serpent mini 25 and a RX300 with Lemo 3 and Kylin RTA.

Welcome Arthur.
Some nice kit you got there.
Enjoy the journey man, and remember...
Ask questions, many many questions

Sent from my iPhone 7+ using Tapatalk

Good morning all,

My name is Dirk and I'm from Florida Hills Johannesburg. I've been vaping for about a year now and enjoy every moment of it.
It's something strange to get used to at first especially if you have been smoking cigarettes for a while.
I have quite a few mods and tanks because you know how it goes when you managed to see something new while

Have a great day!

Hello @Smok 101 and welcome to the forum

Good day. I am Arthur and been vaping for about 1 month now. Also got to know some sales people and bought a load of crap. Now got a Boxer V2 with serpent mini 25 and a RX300 with Lemo 3 and Kylin RTA.

Hello @Arthur and welcome to the forum

Good morning all,

Have a great day!

Welcome @Smok 101 and @Arthur !

Hope you guys get all the info you're looking for, and don't be shy to join in, and ask whatever questions you have!

Hi guys, Brandon here.

Been vaping on a twisp for 3 years now and about a month ago went ahead and got myself two mods from smok, regret not trying the mods much earlier. I'm sort of in the mix of cloud and flavour chasing and relatively new to the rebuildable game and would love to learn the tips and tricks from you guys.

Hardware:
- Smok Stick V8
- Smok Alien 220w
- Smok Alien baby beast RBA

I've been using 24g SS316 and 24g haywire Nichrome with cotton bacon for about 2 weeks now and I'm really enjoying the RBA.

020a2eab6ff1874e945985b38f5e74cb.jpg

Welcome Brandon great to have you on the forum. You will get plenty of sound advice here.

Welcome
Hi all

Name's Nishaat.

New member and new vaper.
Started vaping about a month ago when my buddy bought me a V8 for my birthday.
Being a frequent okka smoker (was never a fan of ciggies), having a vape is super convenient with less cleaning/packing. Vaping 0mg nic Trinity at the moment as I don't need the nicotine.

If anyone has any suggestions on flavours I should try, please give me a shout. Trinity is the first liquid I bought so looking to buy another flavour soon to switch things up.
Also currently saving up for a mod upgrade so doing research on those suckers and their maintenance.
Looks like this won't be a cheap hobby ;)

Thanks
SarChasm
Welcome to the forum great to have you on board. Don't stress to much the initial outlay can feel a bit steep but then it evens out and becomes truly affordable.

Welc
Hi, my name is Rudy.. only been vaping for about 3 months now. i started vaping as an attempt to quit smoking, so still trying lol. Yet i absolutely love vaping. I'm currently using the Reuleaux 300 mod and the Ijoy RDTA 5 rebuildable tank. I dig berry flavors and subtle desert flavors, im currently vaping a Zesty berry flavor e-liquid by blends of distinction and loving it.
Welcome Rudy while pre-mixed juices are great the DIY bug will bite you soon. Keep an eye on the recipe threads.

Good morning all,

Have a great day!

Welcome to the forum @Smok 101
Congrats on the vaping
Wishing you all the best from here on
Enjoy your stay

Welcome @Arthur
Congrats on the vaping - great gear you have in just one month!
Enjoy and all the best

Back