Introduce Yourselves:

HI Guys Mikhail here. also know as Micky or MickyD :) I've been vaping for 2 months now and I've been loving it.
i used to use twisp and a mate of mine told me to try vapes so i researched it and o dam i just saw things about it blowing up and so on, i immediately backed out until i tried one and o did i love it so got my hand on a V8 stick (Noob Stick) and learnt fast started wicking my own coils and so on now im running through a bottle of flavor every 3 to 4 days 35ML.

loving the vape world and got lots of question to ask and would love to be apart of a community of vapers and people to help along my joy Vaping.

Peace Vapers

Welcome to the forum @MickyD
You are part of a great community of passionate enthusiast vapers here
Feel free to ask questions as you go along
Enjoy

Whats up fellow vape masters.
Hope you all doing well.

My mate told me I totally have to join this forum @Rooney-Vapes and here I am.

Been reading through some some threads and im so stoked to see so much activity.

Im running an asmodus minikin boost 155w with a Trol V2 25mm when chilling and an avocado 24mm when on the move. All about big clouds and flavor in my bek.

Hope I can give some solid advice for some solid advice in return.

Keep puffing.

Welcome to the forum @Cuzzie
Congrats on thr vaping and nice gear!
Enjoy and feel free to ask questions as you go

Hope you all doing well.

Been reading through some some threads and im so stoked to see so much activity.

Im running an asmodus minikin boost 155w with a Trol V2 25mm when chilling and an avocado 24mm when on the move. All about big clouds and flavor in my bek.

Keep puffing.

Sup @Cuzzie and welcome to the forum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope you all doing well.

Keep puffing.
Welcome Cuzzi, glad to have you!

Hope you all doing well.

Keep puffing.
Most welcome to the forum @Cuzzie. Great gear you have going there. Looking forward to you contributions. Happy vaping.

Welcome @Cuzzie.
Some lekker kit you have there brother.
Enjoy the journey.
And remember..... Ask many questions

Sent from my iPhone 7+ using Tapatalk

Hey everyone.

I hope everyone is well.

I'm Nicholas from Johannesburg. I have been vaping for the better half of 2 years. I found this forum while looking for peoples thoughts on the Billet Box. I thought i would finally join after my authentic Billet Box finally arrived.

My kits are the Hcigar VT200 with the SMOK v8\v12 tank, V8 stick and now the Billet Box with Exocet deck.

Thank you for the opportunity and i am looking forward to joining in a few discussions.

Hey everyone.

I hope everyone is well.

I'm Nicholas from Johannesburg. I have been vaping for the better half of 2 years. I found this forum while looking for peoples thoughts on the Billet Box. I thought i would finally join after my authentic Billet Box finally arrived.

My kits are the Hcigar VT200 with the SMOK v8\v12 tank, V8 stick and now the Billet Box with Exocet deck.

Thank you for the opportunity and i am looking forward to joining in a few discussions.
Most welcome to the forum @Moomba. Great gear you have there. The BB seems to be a universal favourite. Looking forward to your contributions. Happy vaping.

Hey everyone.

I hope everyone is well.

Hello @Moomba and welcome to the forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello all. My name is Willem I'm a final year physics and computer science student. I'll admit I started vaping when a friend gave me a pull of his clearo and I really liked the flavor, but after the first week of vaping on my own device I noticed my sense of smell and taste coming back. I started out on the original twisp clearo and I'm now on the Vega. I'm looking at getting into diy ejuices for flavor and not just cloud production.

Hello all. My name is Willem I'm a final year physics and computer science student. I'll admit I started vaping when a friend gave me a pull of his clearo and I really liked the flavor, but after the first week of vaping on my own device I noticed my sense of smell and taste coming back. I started out on the original twisp clearo and I'm now on the Vega. I'm looking at getting into diy ejuices for flavor and not just cloud production.

Hello @A.I.roDynamics and welcome to the forum

Welcome to the forum Willem.
This is a lekker place to replace video/spambook.
Remember, ask questions, and answer wherever you can.
Enjoy the journey!

Welcome to all the recent new members!

@Moomba - show us a pic of the Billet Box!!
@A.I.roDynamics - lots of physics going on here, hehe
@Jane808 - welcome from abroad

Enjjoy your stay here and wishing you all the best for your vaping journeys
Feel free to ask questions as you go along. Lots of helpful experienced vapers are here!

image.jpeg

Hii vapers
Im Waseem,
I have never smoked cigarettes as an addiction before I just love vaping, chasing those massive clouds:--P..
Ive been vaping for about a month and a month o bliss it has been!
Welcome Waseem. I wish there were more of us who could boast having never been stinkie addicts let just tried one! Hope your stay is long and rewarding.

W
Hope you all doing well.

Keep puffing.
Welcome Cuzzie. Your mate just gave you the best advice ever.

HI Guys Mikhail here. also know as Micky or MickyD :) I've been vaping for 2 months now and I've been loving it.
i used to use twisp and a mate of mine told me to try vapes so i researched it and o dam i just saw things about it blowing up and so on, i immediately backed out until i tried one and o did i love it so got my hand on a V8 stick (Noob Stick) and learnt fast started wicking my own coils and so on now im running through a bottle of flavor every 3 to 4 days 35ML.

loving the vape world and got lots of question to ask and would love to be apart of a community of vapers and people to help along my joy Vaping.

Peace Vapers
Welcome MickyD. Enjoy your journey with us.

Hi Guys, TerenceR here. Glad to be part of this flavourful forum
I'm off the stinkies since 2013, smoked the Twisp Clearo about 3 years then moved to Eleaf Pico about 8 months now, with a OBS Cruis tank. I've learnt quite a bit so far, so I decided its time I try making some DIY juice for myself. So I took over a friends DIY kit with all the essentials but only a few flavours - looking for some simple 1-2 flavour recipes to play around with
Welcome Terrence R. I am convinced you will enjoy your stay on the forum.

Hey everyone.

I hope everyone is well.

Welcome Moomba. I am envious of your gear and wish you a happy and informative journey with the rest of the family on the forum.

Back