Introduce Yourselves:

Ditto! I've been vaping for about a month now and have gone thru quite a lot of liquids already . And just purchased a ton of stuff to start my diying! Gotto love black Friday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And I missed it by a day... Go figure!!!

Sent from my Lenovo TAB 2 A10-70L using Tapatalk

Ditto! I've been vaping for about a month now and have gone thru quite a lot of liquids already . And just purchased a ton of stuff to start my diying! Gotto love black Friday!

Great news, enjoy it, its a great pastime. Just wish the payment didn't take so long on BF, lost out on 1concentrate, really needed that one. There's always next month!

Great news, enjoy it, its a great pastime. Just wish the payment didn't take so long on BF, lost out on 1concentrate, really needed that one. There's always next month!

Thanks! quick question, what does BF stand for? and which concentrate did you lose?

Black Friday, and it was lemonade cookie, due to the rush I had to refresh the whole time, and it sold out

Oh oh! Thanks! ️ I managed to get 2. Is it any good? I had the same problems and ended up not getting some my favorites.

Don't know yet, wanted to try a recipe it is in. Have to another one next week for the monthly supply, so will see if I can get some then.

Hi everyone, just found this forum and I'm new to vaping. My wife really hates smoking, but she's ok with vaping cos it doesn't stink. A few months back I had a puff on a friend's Twisp and really enjoyed it. I immediately got myself a joyetech aio. Now I'm keen to try out my own juice mixes, and I've already found a lot of information on here. Thx.

Sent from my Lenovo TAB 2 A10-70L using Tapatalk

@veecee Wow welcome aboard the vape train! :)

Welcome to the forum @veecee
Congrats on the vaping!
Wishing you well for your journey and feel free to ask questions as you go along

Good Day All

Okay so I'm new to ECIGSSA

I have joined seeing as i have purchased my first Vape deivce last week from Vape King and will be receiving it in this week.

I stopped smoking just over a year ago without much of a problem, but it has always been a bit of a struggle when i go out with friends who still smokes and this was the only times i had to watch myself

I then bought a Twisp to help me when going out, but i soon met some people who used Vapes.

I then decided i would try it myself seeing as i love the flavours i have tested.

So for the hardware i went and purchased a Vaporesso Revenger X mod kit with LG browns. I also purchase the Nitecore i4 battery Charger.

For flavour i have bought the following from Vape Wild:

Kickstart my Tart
Dragon Warrior
Lemon Sansation

So yes, this will be my start and im planning on going for SA brand e-juice going forward.

Any recommendations and tips would be awesome.

Good Day All

I have joined seeing as i have purchased my first Vape deivce last week from Vape King and will be receiving it in this week.

I stopped smoking just over a year ago without much of a problem, but it has always been a bit of a struggle when i go out with friends who still smokes and this was the only times i had to watch myself

I then bought a Twisp to help me when going out, but i soon met some people who used Vapes.

I then decided i would try it myself seeing as i love the flavours i have tested.

So for the hardware i went and purchased a Vaporesso Revenger X mod kit with LG browns. I also purchase the Nitecore i4 battery Charger.

Kickstart my Tart
Dragon Warrior
Lemon Sansation

So yes, this will be my start and im planning on going for SA brand e-juice going forward.

@StaticX And a hearty welcome to a fellow Capetonian! I agree with you in that the flavours are really what makes vaping what it is. It's difficult to recommend flavours to someone as our tastes differ. You might want to follow the "What did you vape today" thread to see what other people are vaping. It takes a while to find out what your profile is i.e. whether you like the fruity ones, or dessert etc. I'm still conducting some serious research into my profile!! Enjoy!
https://www.ecigssa.co.za/what-did-you-vape-today.t1077/page-206

@Hooked thank you for the warm welcome.

I would like to test all sides for the flavour spectrum, but I'm sure that ill be mostly drawn to the dessert flavours.

I'm currently looking at some items available from Mr. Hardwicks because they sound amazing and the price is also not bad.

Ill definitely follow the "What did you Vape today" for some ideas, thanks

I would like to test all sides for the flavour spectrum, but I'm sure that ill be mostly drawn to the dessert flavours.

I'm currently looking at some items available from Mr. Hardwicks because they sound amazing and the price is also not bad.

@StaticX Welcome to the community, and enjoy the experience. You will have a great experience while testing to find the right one to suit your taste, and many surprises may await you.

Good Day All

Kickstart my Tart
Dragon Warrior
Lemon Sansation

Oh wow! Congrads and welcome! I can literally almost copy and paste your text and use it for my own. Only deference is I stopped smoking because I started vaping... Although it wasn't why I started. it just happened! also bought the vaporesso revenger kit. Loving it! With the bats and the charger in one go

And if your end up being a regular vaper... then look into getting some coils...soon....You only get 2 in da box and I personally don't like the 4 coils GT8. Mine the gt4 lasted 2 weeks and now 1 week ...and is very hard to figure out when you need to change the coil when you are a new vaper. I unfortunately bought new liquids when my coil was going...so everything tasted burnt and urgh. Thought it was the liquid... Well it ended up it was both lol!

Also when you change the coil dont tighten the Damn thing too much. I had such a hard time getting my tank off... And Then an even harder time getting the coil separated from the upper drip trip. Geeesh! Get yourself a set of ceramic tweezers. They are king. And cheap.

When you add liquid I was told to make sure the air vents are closed it could lead to leaking if open.

When getting the new kit. Add liquid and let it soak into the cotton for a bit..or open it up and drop A bit of juice on the coil. I...um... Burnt out my coil burning it without juice.

The juices tho are a tuff cookie to Crack.. You need to find out what you like. I had a few bad juices that almost made me think of stopping. ..
..almost.... Yeh I did try the juices after changing my coil...they were still bad!

I like the fruity flavors and Def menthol like flavors. I tried a peanut butter one today during a vape meet and loved it! Bought a bottle... My poor credit card.

The best way is to find a vape shop close by and try out a few flavors if they allow it. I'm still new to vaping I don't know if all shops do this.. But mine in ballito, wicked juice does..great guys ! And also go to vape meets where you can try out flavors people are vaping. And a great time to meet new people!

I have found The vaping community is one of the most open minded and friendly bunch of awesome people that are always willing to give you Advice. Esp. If you want to go into rebuildables. But in general they just awesome.

Welcome again StaticX!
P.S: great band...by de by

Almost forgot.. Look into getting another set of batteries.. I vape for about 4 hours maybe.. I think much less... And I'm talking chain vaping here... Yeah I love vaping....And I'm having to stick the charging cable into the revenger and then having to wait 30 min so that I can continue vaping.

Hoping to get a set this week. also don't use the charging function on the revenger to fully charge your bats.. I only use it when I want a little more charge to continue vaping. Def use the charger you got!

Cheers!

Last edited:
@Eclipzct

Thank you for the warm welcome.

Its always good to hear from another newbie to help with the small things you miss.

I bought the charger the day after i bought the Revenger-X seeing as i read a lot of reviews saying its not a good idea to charge via the mod itself.

For now ill have to run on the one set of batteries seeing as my credit card has taken a big dip for my new hobby as well as black friday Christmas shopping.

I do hope my coils last a bit longer than two weeks or i may have some down time vaping when its a long month lol.. . .

Have you changed any settings on your mod? Or do you just smoke on the normal mode?

There are some Vape shops opening around my area so will def look into the testing if they will allow it.

. . Static-X will always stay my fav band

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

@StaticX Yes Mr Harwick's is good. Also have a look at https://alldayvapes.co.za/ Their flavours are very interesting! I love the Pavlova.

@Eclipzct

Thank you for the warm welcome.

Its always good to hear from another newbie to help with the small things you miss.

I bought the charger the day after i bought the Revenger-X seeing as i read a lot of reviews saying its not a good idea to charge via the mod itself.

For now ill have to run on the one set of batteries seeing as my credit card has taken a big dip for my new hobby as well as black friday Christmas shopping.

I do hope my coils last a bit longer than two weeks or i may have some down time vaping when its a long month lol.. . .

Have you changed any settings on your mod? Or do you just smoke on the normal mode?

There are some Vape shops opening around my area so will def look into the testing if they will allow it.

. . Static-X will always stay my fav band

Hey StaticX!

I just use the smart mode as it detects what coil you use. still haven't gone into the whole ohms law thing..so I stick to the safest.

With the coils, you actually have 2 that come with the kit. So it should last you at least a month...And depends if you took like a duck to water like me and chain vape at night..then you are all good for maybe 3 weeks... On a coil... It all depends on how much you vape. You will start to get a feel on how long your coils will last with how much liquid you go thru. And coils are not expensive..you can buy a 3 pack for about R150.

Or you can you tube it and check out cleaning your coils. Not nearly as good as getting a new one..but it could hold you until you can get new ones.

Where abouts are you on CT? I lived in Somerset West before moving to durban about a year ago. Will be down/ up during Xmas.

I tried to find shops in CT and the only ones so far are in Milnerton..Goodwood....Tygervalley... And a kiosk in Somerset. And I think in central CT. Got told that the CT market is too saturated?! Where are all these people?

Would love to go to a vape shop with a coffee shop and chill for a bit and meet new people...

Oh and we must chat about music if you like ...pm me so we can keep this thread clean!

And for desserts..if you like Lemon meringue...then Def try dinner lady lemon tart! There is a sa version I tried today but Damn...I forgot the name.
Will try to get the name..might be cheaper than international version.

Good Day All

Kickstart my Tart
Dragon Warrior
Lemon Sansation

Welcome @StaticX !

Fantastic to hear that you're managing to hold off the cigs! It does get easier and easier I promise! My best friend still smokes, and he gets so nervous around me that I might steal his smoke or something when I'm around him. Little does he know I have NO inclination to do so!

Might I recommend you have a look at alldayvapes.co.za to start off with? They do good juices at a very reasonable price. That way you can narrow down what flavour profiles you like without hurting your wallet too much!

Always great to have another metalhead on here! :band: :BangsHeads: :firedevil:

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

@Eclipzct - I'm based in Brackenfell, I joined the Vape Nation Cape Town on Facebook and it seems there are a lot of local shops that opened in Cape Town. There is also new Vape shop opening in Tyger Valley Mall so ill check it out once opened

I Will be spending most of my holidays in Hermanus with my Family there but if I'm in CPT and you are in town let me know and we can meet up.

@Stosta - Thank you for the welcome. I have had a look at their online store and some of the flavours sound great, i will most def get some stock from them. oh and there is nothing better than some quilty metal music:drums:

@Willyza - Thank you for the welcome

Side Note - it seems i will be receiving the parcel for my Vape today . . .:campeon::lupie:

@Eclipzct - I'm based in Brackenfell, I joined the Vape Nation Cape Town on Facebook and it seems there are a lot of local shops that opened in Cape Town. There is also new Vape shop opening in Tyger Valley Mall so ill check it out once opened

I Will be spending most of my holidays in Hermanus with my Family there but if I'm in CPT and you are in town let me know and we can meet up.

@Stosta - Thank you for the welcome. I have had a look at their online store and some of the flavours sound great, i will most def get some stock from them. oh and there is nothing better than some quilty metal music:drums:

@Willyza - Thank you for the welcome

Side Note - it seems i will be receiving the parcel for my Vape today . . .:campeon::lupie:

Awesome!

We expect to see a pic of what you get in this thread...

https://www.ecigssa.co.za/bumpedy-bump-vape-mail.t250/

It helps us all save money by receiving mail vicariously :rolleyes: But actually I suspect this thread has been responsible for a lot of spent money!

It has arrived . . . .
f4b658783ed894214eb996a4312a3d65.jpg

Back