Introduce Yourselves:

Hello! I'm Win! I've been a smoker for about roughly 20+ years since my teens. I tried vaping many times through the years before but couldn't seem to let go of smoking. Finally, its been around 4 months since I last lighted a cigarette. Amazing feeling right now. Hope I never look back.

Welcome @Winter_Vaper !!!

Well done on kicking the stinky habit!

2d56ede38d6d13ce7b23c7a5b52a7bac.jpg

Hello! I'm Win! I've been a smoker for about roughly 20+ years since my teens. I tried vaping many times through the years before but couldn't seem to let go of smoking. Finally, its been around 4 months since I last lighted a cigarette. Amazing feeling right now. Hope I never look back.

@Winter_Vaper

A1489.jpg

Comments like this just put a big smile on my dial. Almost ten years ago I went through the same journey but changed my "hope " to "I will never" and the thought of a stinkie or pipe or cigar or any kind of combustible now makes my go Bluurrrggg.

Welcome, I truly hope you get to where I am.

Comments like this just put a big smile on my dial. Almost ten years ago I went through the same journey but changed my "hope " to "I will never" and the thought of a stinkie or pipe or cigar or any kind of combustible now makes my go Bluurrrggg.

Welcome, I truly hope you get to where I am.
Thanks! Nice to hear that. I really hope so.

*Welcome Wagon News!!!*

And on today's show we want to welcome our latest members to the forum with an open invite to come tell us a bit more about themselves over here!

7heVagran7
Yskas15
Shiv_z
Shaun692
DonettaN
nirvaansingh
MSB66
bridgeblessed
MartinJH
@jrvanrooy22
Mob

A couple of great conversation starters that you can use:
- how long have you been vaping?
- what is your favorite mod/tank/setup?
- does your husband/wife/boyfriend/girlfriend/partner really know how much you spend on vape gear?

welcome-to-our-coop-we-are-all-chicken-crazy-funny-t-shirt-felix.jpg

hi fellow vapers

this message comes after being years away from the forum- work kept me busy :)

glad to be back. Its great to see some of the old timers still around.

happy to report im still vaping, had a few knocks down the road- nothing too serious, always kept strong.

anyways, ill be browsing around a while and see where i can help (or need help)

well done and congrats to the founding members for keeping ecigssa alive and kicking

Hi There! :flamethrower2:Glad to be joining this forum
My name is Riaan ,
Been vaping a few years now, big fan of fruity flavours on Ice
Currently running a Geek Vape Aegis X with a Hellvape Hellbeast RDA as my daily or if I'm not in the mood fopr dripping I swap the dripper out for my Troll X RTA

Recently got my intrest for mechanical mods back and defintily in the market for one again!

Hi There! :flamethrower2:Glad to be joining this forum
My name is Riaan ,
Been vaping a few years now, big fan of fruity flavours on Ice
Currently running a Geek Vape Aegis X with a Hellvape Hellbeast RDA as my daily or if I'm not in the mood fopr dripping I swap the dripper out for my Troll X RTA

Recently got my intrest for mechanical mods back and defintily in the market for one again!

welcome !

Hi people, Jaco here aka Jakes1869

Been vaping for few years now, just love the taste was smoking cigs before, So favorite juice is all the fruity stuff, currently hooked on Karrat 9 and 18. Got few mods (desire x, Voopo drag 2, smok morph 219, 2, r-kiss, alien. So hi to all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi people, Jaco here aka Jakes1869

Been vaping for few years now, just love the taste was smoking cigs before, So favorite juice is all the fruity stuff, currently hooked on Karrat 9 and 18. Got few mods (desire x, Voopo drag 2, smok morph 219, 2, r-kiss, alien. So hi to all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome @Jakes1869 !!!

tenor.png

Back