Introducing.... R'n'R (Rum and Raisin)

Quintusson

Life is good and I am blessed :)
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Wow. I want to say more about this flavour, but that is the first word that comes to mind, not just from myself but all vendors and users who have tried it. This is such an authentic Rum & Raisin ice cream type flavour. The richness of the rum with a hint of raisin without being overbearing. Personally I am not much of a R&R aficionado, but I am vaping this day in and day out at the moment. Go grab some now!!!

Wow. I want to say more about this flavour, but that is the first word that comes to mind, not just from myself but all vendors and users who have tried it. This is such an authentic Rum & Raisin ice cream type flavour. The richness of the rum with a hint of raisin without being overbearing. Personally I am not much of a R&R aficionado, but I am vaping this day in and day out at the moment. Go grab some now!!!
I friggin' love me some Rum & Raisin ice cream! Hope I get to try some of this @ivc_mixer !

Will update with a list of vendors who stock this ASAP @Stosta, promise! :)

@ivc_mixer and seeing that you've been successful (judging from comments above) couldn't you also do an Amurula Cream? ;)

It has been confirmed! Vapers Corner will be stocking R'n'R (and Floatin' Soda) very soon! We will be supplying them with a batch next week, just in time for Black Friday, and the next day's ecigssa vape meet in Joburg! :)

Other vendors also stocking or getting stock soon:
East Coast Vapes
Vape Merchant
Vape Mental
Vape-o-holics
Vapetique

And a few more which will be confirmed soon :)

Hi @ivc_mixer - I am sure that your R&R was on the Vape Cartel stand at VapeCon 17 - and was only available various Nicotine contents - Do You do R&R with 0mg Nic - Please can you confirm this :):):):rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thank You so much and looking forward to your soonest comments.

Best Regards

@Max - Alas, R'n'R was only brought out after VC. Would have loved to have it there! And Vape Cartel is definitely on the list of stockists we want to chat to, so keep your eyes peeled here for more info.

And yes, we do have 0mg. :) In fact, it is a limited batch which is being released now and we only have it in 0mg and 3mg, so you're in luck there. :)

We've had a few individuals, not linked to us at all, who bought it privately and had some very good reviews on it.

The latest review was on our official LiquiFlav Facebook page if you want to check it out @BioHAZarD

We've had a few individuals, not linked to us at all, who bought it privately and had some very good reviews on it.

The latest review was on our official LiquiFlav Facebook page if you want to check it out @BioHAZarD
Thanks shall have a look. Appreciate the feedback.

Kyle Botha to Liqui Flav E-liquids
November 15 at 2:46pm · Despatch ·
They say a picture is worth a 1000 words....
I cldnt agree more,wen I 1st got my hands on this rum&raisin ice cream,I was extremely excited as it's a flavour I have been longing for since I started vaping!...
My initial thoughts once I had got the bottle in hand was the label design...its dark and mysterious,making me wonder how deep the flavour actually go's as it's not a overpowering,happy-go-lucky,jump out in ur face design (which I actually like)....i feel the label somehow resembles a bottle rum,as you know,it's naughty,But oh so nice!!...

I proceeded to open the bottle and give it a sniff,and my word...in my minds eye, I had a tub of rum &raisin ice cream with me,then I really got excited to try the juice,...

Upon vaping this juice,I had got a beautiful warm (rum) with a sweet (raisin) tone.. but it's not an overpowering rum flavour... it is just spot-on in my opinion!

I commend Liqui Flav on this awesome take of R&R ice cream and this will be a juice I would always try keep in my stockpile..

WELL DONE GUYS!!

#customerreview #RnR

Kyle Botha to Liqui Flav E-liquids
November 15 at 2:46pm · Despatch ·
They say a picture is worth a 1000 words....
I cldnt agree more,wen I 1st got my hands on this rum&raisin ice cream,I was extremely excited as it's a flavour I have been longing for since I started vaping!...
My initial thoughts once I had got the bottle in hand was the label design...its dark and mysterious,making me wonder how deep the flavour actually go's as it's not a overpowering,happy-go-lucky,jump out in ur face design (which I actually like)....i feel the label somehow resembles a bottle rum,as you know,it's naughty,But oh so nice!!...

I proceeded to open the bottle and give it a sniff,and my word...in my minds eye, I had a tub of rum &raisin ice cream with me,then I really got excited to try the juice,...

Upon vaping this juice,I had got a beautiful warm (rum) with a sweet (raisin) tone.. but it's not an overpowering rum flavour... it is just spot-on in my opinion!

I commend Liqui Flav on this awesome take of R&R ice cream and this will be a juice I would always try keep in my stockpile..

WELL DONE GUYS!!

#customerreview #RnR

Congrats om that feedback @ivc_mixer !

Will you be joining us at the ECIGSSA JHB VapeMeet on Sat 25 Nov?

Thank you @Silver :)

Yes, I will definitely be there. I may not be able to stay all too long, but I will make a turn.

Thank you @Silver :)

Yes, I will definitely be there. I may not be able to stay all too long, but I will make a turn.

Ok awesome
Please rsvp on the vapemeet thread so others know and so we can make you a name tag

Hi @ivc_mixer - so who in KZN is on your list that will be selling your R&R to the public - :clap::clap::clap:

Hi Max, we're in discussion with a few places down there and I will update as soon as I can with some good news hopefully.

Back