IPV4 120w 100j Update File Posted

SamuraiTheVapor

それをファック
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
Those of you who got a IPV4, software update was released today. Link

This update is for the device to go up to 120 joules in titanium mode. that's currently the strongest temp control mod on the market besides the DNA200 which is not really out yet.

In case you didn't know how to update;

REMOVE THE BATTERIES FROM YOU IPV4 FIRST

1.) Download and install the update software from here

Download the update file and save it somewhere you won't lose it
Link

2.) Reboot PC

3.) Open the YiHi SXI program and click on "Connection" then press connect. The program should say "Device Connected." If not then run the "Install Driver" option and choose IPV 4

4.) Click "Return" at the top. Then at the main menu click on "Upgrade" then "Open File" and select the upgrade file you downloaded

5.) Click on upgrade, wait to finish. :)

Last edited:
I'm really keen on trying the upgrade, i'm just worried that it has the word 'TEST' in the file name, anyone tried it yet?

This is a test file that users can use now. P4You said they will release the final version within a few days.

I just ran the update.

Still 50J in ni200 (Nickel)
120J in ti01 (Titanium).
120W in power/kanthal mode.

So I can confirm that it is working on my side :)

Awesome, im busy downloading the software, will do the update as soon as its ready.

FANTASTIC! I will be giving this a go later on tonight.. Also was wondering if the update fails Im sure you can revert to the stock 100w file??

But I wont have an issue, cannot wait to be up to 120w and 120j titanium coils. OH YEA!

So we are using the ipv3li sofware update package as the software to update this?

Awesome. Im downloading now. will burning programs to flash drive and take home to do on PC at home. My internet at home has been down for a week. Thanks Samurai uv been a major help.

Awesome. Im downloading now. will burning programs to flash drive and take home to do on PC at home. My internet at home has been down for a week. Thanks Samurai uv been a major help.

Awesome dude, I'm always here to help :)

Guys, thank you for all the value you add to the forum. For me as a newbie I would always appreciate this.

Just one question. Why would you want to update firmware on a device made for heating a coil ? I'm not being judgy, just very curious. And 120W .... you guys have lungs of steel. On a note I cannot comment on these devices since I have not tried them, but I happily vape on my twisp and Eleaf 20W ( at 6 - 8 W )

Guys, thank you for all the value you add to the forum. For me as a newbie I would always appreciate this.

Just one question. Why would you want to update firmware on a device made for heating a coil ? I'm not being judgy, just very curious. And 120W .... you guys have lungs of steel. On a note I cannot comment on these devices since I have not tried them, but I happily vape on my twisp and Eleaf 20W ( at 6 - 8 W )
@gertvanjoe famous last words bro ! Lol you just wait and see . You sound like me .... a year ago :D

Back