Is local lekker?

Remember, @Geoff 's premix is done so that at a certain % of concentrates it will be x Mg/ml nic. If you add less than that percentage of flavour it will be stronger and if you add more it will be weaker.
the premix is used as follows, 90% premix, then you add your % flavour, and then top up with pg. For eg if you use 4% flavours you'll top it up with 6% PG to get to your 100%. If you use 5% flavours you'll top it up with 5% PG to get to your 100%

Guys if you need help with any thing clyro including recipes ask Geoff to add you to the group. Everyone on the group is happy to help in any way

Howsit guys,

So I have decided to give the DIY thing a go again. I have a few of the Clyrolinx concentrates at home as well as a litre of VG. This has been standing for about a year in a dark cupboard and not being opened. Do you reckon they will still be fine to be used?

I always had a very harsh throat hit with my previous mixes, but as I have read this forum, it might be because I mixed them at 6mg and it seems that the Clyrolinx NIC is a bit strong. Will try a few mixes at 3mg.

I also placed an order with BLCKVapour today for some more concentrates so quite exciting to see how my mixes will turn out.

On a side note, has anyone been experimenting with the Turkish Delight from Clyrolinx? That used to be my favorite concentrate to use.

Howsit guys,

So I have decided to give the DIY thing a go again. I have a few of the Clyrolinx concentrates at home as well as a litre of VG. This has been standing for about a year in a dark cupboard and not being opened. Do you reckon they will still be fine to be used?

I always had a very harsh throat hit with my previous mixes, but as I have read this forum, it might be because I mixed them at 6mg and it seems that the Clyrolinx NIC is a bit strong. Will try a few mixes at 3mg.

I also placed an order with BLCKVapour today for some more concentrates so quite exciting to see how my mixes will turn out.

On a side note, has anyone been experimenting with the Turkish Delight from Clyrolinx? That used to be my favorite concentrate to use.

The old unopened CLY should be perfectly fine - but give them a good shake before you use them.
CLY Nic IMO has a harsh throat hit, so you might want to consider GOLD NIC from BLCK - or Prime NIC. (Get the PG one, then you dont have to shake your nic like crazy before you use it)
I would suggest mixing from recipes to get you started - dont try your own concoctions, look and test first what works - and build on that.

The old unopened CLY should be perfectly fine - but give them a good shake before you use them.
CLY Nic IMO has a harsh throat hit, so you might want to consider GOLD NIC from BLCK - or Prime NIC. (Get the PG one, then you dont have to shake your nic like crazy before you use it)
I would suggest mixing from recipes to get you started - dont try your own concoctions, look and test first what works - and build on that.
I bought the Scrawny Gecko white label nicotine. Has anyone used this? Thanks for the information on the Concentrates. I have quite the collection to test now.

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

Guys there is many local juice makers that use ClyroNic with no throat burn. ie: paulies, orion, all coiled out, wicked wicks, Joyce-e-liquid, and many more. If you try these liquids even 6mg has no throat burn, it's all down to your process of making juice. I can assure you that as far as I'm concerned they have the best nicotine in the country hands down. You won't get better.

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

Guys there is many local juice makers that use ClyroNic with no throat burn. ie: paulies, orion, all coiled out, wicked wicks, Joyce-e-liquid, and many more. If you try these liquids even 6mg has no throat burn, it's all down to your process of making juice. I can assure you that as far as I'm concerned they have the best nicotine in the country hands down. You won't get better.

I honestly get a harshness from CLY nic, ive gone through a process of elimination long time ago, and determined this. CLY is defo not as smooth as Prime NIC. This is my own personal experience, there are a few that share my sentiments. But by all means, if you dont get a harshness with CLY - happy days, its the best priced 100ml 36mg out there. :thumbup: @Michael van Jaarsveld left DIY due to a harshness, best we get to the bottom of this - as he mentioned he used CLY only.

Guys if you having harshness on your Nic and you sure your method of making juice is right, which is mainly the issue, lower your ph of your juice and walla, Nic throat hit is gone. Some concentrates also cause the harsh Nic. I bought some very well known Nic a few months ago to test as they said there was no throat hit on it. I bought 36 mg but when I tested it I found out that it was actually sitting at 27mg Nic. You need to know what you using. I sell juice on sidelines at 3 and 6 mg and I don't struggle with throat burn, but I use to in the beginning, then only realised that there was a lot more to mixing that I had no clue about, you've got to learn how to work with clyros Nic. Hope this helps

Sorry I'm not saying any one else's methods are wrong but there are different ways working with different products

Guys if you having harshness on your Nic and you sure your method of making juice is right, which is mainly the issue, lower your ph of your juice and walla, Nic throat hit is gone. Some concentrates also cause the harsh Nic. I bought some very well known Nic a few months ago to test as they said there was no throat hit on it. I bought 36 mg but when I tested it I found out that it was actually sitting at 27mg Nic. You need to know what you using. I sell juice on sidelines at 3 and 6 mg and I don't struggle with throat burn, but I use to in the beginning, then only realised that there was a lot more to mixing that I had no clue about, you've got to learn how to work with clyros Nic. Hope this helps

Lower your PH? Do you mean percentage?

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

No no, the ph level of the juice, you want increase the acidity of the juice

Sound very interesting. Can you maybe explain to us what method you use?

I have heard of Citric Acid being used in some juices to lower pH. But that was from articles a couple years ago.

All explained in diy manual that you can download at clyrolinx.co.za for free

So are you saying that CLY's PH needs to be controlled? I do make use of CLY PG & VG, so I am a consumer of Geoff's products. Nobody has ever mentioned this to me when I buy his products?

No chuckinvape, what I'm saying that that is one of the way that you are able to get rid of throat hit when making juice. Any vape juice, if you can't get rid of throat hit then use that.

No chuckinvape, what I'm saying that that is one of the way that you are able to get rid of throat hit when making juice. Any vape juice, if you can't get rid of throat hit then use that.

Are you using malic acid in your recipe's when needed? I rarely see this additive used in trending recipe's?

I don't have to as I don't have an issue with throat burn, but yes I have used before but I used a little bit of malic and citric combined

I don't have to as I don't have an issue with throat burn, but yes I have used before but I used a little bit of malic and citric combined

I went to go read the info on clyrolinx.co.za - found this.

upload_2018-1-11_8-55-58.png

What I dont see in this section is how much of these additives needs to be added to help add acidity - how do you approach this @Oceanic Vapes ?

Here is my recipe as a premix. So you would use your base as the ingredient, in this instance 7.5%

View attachment 77713

You would then add your PG/VG/NIC to make 30ml
2.25g malva premix and the balance is your mix = 33.49g

View attachment 77716

Hope it makes sense...

Hey. Does anyone have an idea of what concentrate can be used instead of Malva(in Usa at moment and can’t get hold of it) to achieve the same flavor?

Back