Is local lekker?

I have the TFA White Chocolate. I was thinking of pairing that with either Forrest Mix (FA) or with Cly's Apricot somehow, maybe with an FA Cookie and Vienna Cream base.

Here is something I put together for my son. He thinks its great and I must make him some more.
I unfortunately am getting tired of CLY Coconut which is peeing me off because at one stage I thought it was so great and I put it in everything.
Anyway here goes

Coconut Milk
CLY Coconut - 1.5%
CLY Milk - 1.5%
CLY Cream - 1%
CLY Custard - 0.5%
CLY Vanilla Gold - 0.5%

Here is something I put together for my son. He thinks its great and I must make him some more.
I unfortunately am getting tired of CLY Coconut which is peeing me off because at one stage I thought it was so great and I put it in everything.
Anyway here goes

Coconut Milk
CLY Coconut - 1.5%
CLY Milk - 1.5%
CLY Cream - 1%
CLY Custard - 0.5%
CLY Vanilla Gold - 0.5%

Low percentages = cheap to make, sounds great to me. How long should it steep for?

This recipe.....no idea never mixed it with any other brands.
It is just something that I mixed up and my son seems to like it.
Sorry I know this is not too helpful but it is not something that I normally vape.

I haven't made anything from his concentrates besides single flavours, this recipe is more complex, how does it taste/compare against the established brands?

If on the other hand you are asking how CLY compares with the other brands then that is a totally different kettle of fish.
If you are chasing a certain recipe or flavour then buy those specific ingredients for that recipe.
It's much easier and you will get what you are looking for.

Caramel Coffee with a hint of Mint

CLY Caramel 3%
CLY Spearmint 0.5%
CLY Creamy Coffee 1.5%

Any ideas how long I should let this steep for? Smells divine :)

CLY Caramel 3%
CLY Spearmint 0.5%
CLY Creamy Coffee 1.5%

My mix of CLY Creamy Coffee took a week to settle down and 2 weeks to start tasting really good.

CLY Strawberry Fog Clone
CLY Strawberry & Cream 2%
CLY Custard 1%
CLY Vanilla Moirs 0.5%
CLY Cheesecake 1%

I think you can up the strawberry & cream by 1% depending how sweet you want this, it really smells almost exactly like Unicorn Milk. Personally I have to admit that I like CLY Cheesecake & CLY Vanilla Moirs more than the CAP / TFA equivalent.

CLY Strawberry Fog Clone
CLY Strawberry & Cream 2%
CLY Custard 1%
CLY Vanilla Moirs 0.5%
CLY Cheesecake 1%

I think you can up the strawberry & cream by 1% depending how sweet you want this, it really smells almost exactly like Unicorn Milk. Personally I have to admit that I like CLY Cheesecake & CLY Vanilla Moirs more than the CAP / TFA equivalent.
How strong is the taste of the strawberry?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

How strong is the taste of the strawberry?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
The strawberry is a note on top of the cheesecake - Its prominent, the vanilla helps boots the strawberry. My suggestion would be to make a small sample of this recipe, and taste it first - before you add more strawberry. This recipe is going to need 2 weeks steep time. Dont test after week one - TRUST........ Wait.

Right, so patience isnt one of my stronger qualities. I tested this mix tonight and its actually quite nice, kinda tastes like Amareto.

CLY Caramel 3%
CLY Spearmint 0.5%
CLY Creamy Coffee 1.5%

I have a feeling this batch isnt going to last a week.

My mix of CLY Creamy Coffee took a week to settle down and 2 weeks to start tasting really good.

OK so reading up on this and that etc , thought I'd take the plunge.

Got some of the premix VG/PG 3mg , and some flavours , should be an interesting experience .......

Quick question , and please bare with me , how do I say mix a batch of 30mls Premix with let's say the Malva Pudding mix ?
CLY Malva Pudding - 5% = 5ml
CLY Apricot - 0.3% = 0.3ml
CLY Ice Cream - 2% = 2ml
Total : 7.3ml

Site tunes to mix 100ml , use 90 ml pre-mix and 10 ml flavourants , so for 30 ml it will be ?

OK so reading up on this and that etc , thought I'd take the plunge.

Got some of the premix VG/PG 3mg , and some flavours , should be an interesting experience .......

Quick question , and please bare with me , how do I say mix a batch of 30mls Premix with let's say the Malva Pudding mix ?
CLY Malva Pudding - 5% = 5ml
CLY Apricot - 0.3% = 0.3ml
CLY Ice Cream - 2% = 2ml
Total : 7.3ml

Site tunes to mix 100ml , use 90 ml pre-mix and 10 ml flavourants , so for 30 ml it will be ?

Here is my recipe as a premix. So you would use your base as the ingredient, in this instance 7.5%

Capture.PNG

You would then add your PG/VG/NIC to make 30ml
2.25g malva premix and the balance is your mix = 33.49g

Capture1.PNG

Hope it makes sense...

Remember, @Geoff 's premix is done so that at a certain % of concentrates it will be x Mg/ml nic. If you add less than that percentage of flavour it will be stronger and if you add more it will be weaker.

I wouldn't worry about the premix percentage being off, if the nic level comes in t 2.7mg or 3.3mg you really won't notice the difference.
I use it and basically just use the amount listed under Total Base.

Ok so got my premix Geoff was kind enough to mix it 80/20 as I'm not a big PG fan. Do the percentages stay the same for the Danie se k@ksleg Malva mix?

@Daniel, the percentages stay the same but the weight of base that you would add to the flavours increases. Because you are now using 80/20 base instead of 70/30, there is more VG (heavier than PG) in the base so the weight of the base added to the flavours would increase slightly for the same volume. You would need to change the VG/PG ratio in the recipe programme to get the required weight of base to add.

Anyone mixed the oneshots / premixes from Cly yet? I'm looking at both the Tropical punch and Shisha Lemint. Any opinions or recommended % to mix with?

Back